LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopalakrishna (Marketing)     04 August 2014

Need a gudience

I came across the MBL program offered through distance education for two year with week end classes.

The syllabus was quite interesting and I was exploring to take up this course since my earlier days, I had aspirations to take up a career in Law, but got diverted.

I am looking at an alternative career path now, but few points came to my mind and I am writing this note for some career guidance.

My Educational Back Ground: Bachelor of Commerce and a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
My work Experience: I have about 25 years of work experience in field of Marketing and have spent majority of the time in Advertising and IT Industries.

(i) Is it advisable to take up MBL course for only law graduates? Or is it fine to take up MBL course for people with the above education background?
(ii) In case I complete the MBL Course successfully in next two years, is profile like mine acceptable in the industry - is there a job prospects?
(iii) Any idea about salary package for a profile like mine would fetch?

Your response will help make a long term career decision or alternately please direct me to someone who could help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2014

This course is relatively fresh and well-liked by those, who don’t want to take up the traditional postgraduate course in Law. M.B.L is mainly engaged in the study of different theories related to business law. The advantage of this program is being a combination of Study of law in trade prospects and business operations. M.B.L coursedevelops a high level of expertise in the functional area of business through a combination of advanced studies in the Business Law field.

1 Like

Gopalakrishna (Marketing)     06 August 2014

Sir, do you suggest a person with the above background educational and work can take up this course and has hiring prospects?

Santanu Dutta (Advocate)     07 August 2014

In a partition suit the sisters & mother were the Plaintiffs and the Defedants are their brother. The preliminary decree has been passed, in favour of the Plaintiffs. Thereafter the mother of the Parties died leaving behind two daughters & three sons as legal heirs. In such a situation the share of the mother/plaintiff has been devolved upon both the parties. How the final decree would be drawn under such circumstances?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register