LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subbu (sr engr)     18 July 2014

Wife or her representative not appeared in the court

hi respected all, this is follow up of my posting "cruelty by wife and mother in law ,in human behaviour" in this same form .I filed a divorce petion on the ground of cruelty.the case is posted on 11 july 2014.wife or her advocate not appeared in the court or replied to my petion and the court postponed the case 12 nov 2014.can any one suject or predict what should be there (wifeparty) idea and how they will be procedding. Thanks leagal gods :-) also the victims of the gender biased law

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     18 July 2014

Hi why the court has given such the long date 3 months. You should have requested for the short date usually a months time is what is given to Divorce cases.Could be a possibility that the opposite lawyer has filed vokalatham and requested for long date. 

Sometimes you have to be vigilant about the other side activities.

Consult the bench clerk and get additional information.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2014

Sometimes in the initial stages of a case, court do post the next hearing dates at a very long intervals, but that will become alright gradually.  On the next date of hearing you may insist before the court that the long intervals do not fetch any result hence may be posted at shorter intervals of court convenience, your request will be acceded to.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register