Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyank (Asst.Area manager)     30 June 2014

Reliving & experience letter

Hello members...

i would like to have your feedback ..please give me your valuable inputs..

The company i was working for had to be given a notice period of 3 months for resignation, i have however not followed the same and only sent them a week's notice as i wanted to resign immediately, i had tendered my resignation on 10th and mentioned my last day of working as 15Th june 2014, however my boss replied with a mail that as he is coming to my territory o 18th, i resign on the same date and that he will discuss on the paper submission and than i can be Relived of my duties, which i followed, i handed over the charge to my boss on 18th june, and send the hard copy of resignation on 18 th after correcting my last date of employment as 18th june 2014. after which i ask them to give me reliving letter & experience letter for the same, which i am yet to get. i am following up with the HR, but he is excusing it with some or other reason, he however has not denied the same, now i want to write a mail to my boss and to the HR department (Reply which my boss had sent ) as to relieve me off my duties as i have handed over the charge to him. can you please provide me your valuable inputs as to what i should mention in the mail, as it is less likely that i might get Experience & reliving letter as i have joined their competitor. I mainly need experience certificate for my future ... Please reply and guide me on the above matter.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2014

You have submitted proper notice of resignation and has not caused abrupt termination.

Your reporting authority has replied to you and asked to handover the charge (includes company property etc) on dated………………

----This communication in addition to any telephonic discussion may imply that you were asked to remain on board and work till this date. IN such case you shall be entitled to wages till this date.

---This may imply that your notice of resignation was put to processing and date of handover (at your location ) was given.

First Reporting Authority then HR would clarify how it has processed the matter.

If you have filled and submitted Exit Form/handover Form then the Boss might have recorded DOJ, Date of notice of resignation, effective date of resignation in it.

You are entitled to get: acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, service certificate, relieving letter, FnF statement for verification and acceptance by you, payment of FnF wages, Form16, PF number and a/c slips/passbook for entire period of service, ESIC number and card, NOC/NDC, notice of determination of Gratuity/payment if applicable in your case etc…………………

Ideally it should be on last day in office or within next 3 days or by usual pay day.

After resignation employee can join any company be it competitor.  

1 Like

Priyank (Asst.Area manager)     01 July 2014

Dear sir , 

Thank you for your valuable inputs..

yes i should get all the documents as stated by you, but because they know i have joined their competitor they are probably delaying the documents i have however clarified that to my present employer and they are fine with it, its only the question of experience letter as i might need it as a supporting(proof) along with my resume, hence i want to write a mail(reply to a mail which my boss had acknowledged, in which he told me to that i would be relieved on 18Th june 2014) wherein i want to put all the details   like my time of employment and successful completion of charge handover, so i want few inputs from the members as to what other things i should mention in the mail so that it can be used as a proof of experience letter and No due certificate, in case they do not reply..please provide me your inputs.                           

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2014

Sit with elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, employee's union leaders, trade union leaders, your lawyer and draft your representations to demand all docs that have been mentioned in previous post. Address to good offices of appointing authority, MD, and submit preferably by Redg. post. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register