Share More

Soopergirl (Owner)     30 June 2014

Land encroached by neighbours

AS in the attached image, the following are the details of land:

till 1994,

Land A, B, C owned by Mr. Kumar

Land D owned by Mr. Pahari

Land E owned by Mr. Singh

in 1994 Mr. singh sought permission from M. Kumar to use his land B and C as alternate path to his house. This was not a monetary transaction and mR. Singh was only given permission to use it for his family and guests and not his tenants or anybody.

But Mr. Singh constructed the stairs from land D which belonged to Mr. Pahari and who was not a part of this agreement. Thus, it was illegal.

In 1995, Mr. Kumar built up the vacant area C as a building and sold it as flats thus covering up the entire C.

He sold Land A and B to my parents in 1996.

My parents also bought land D in 2010 from Mr. Pahari.

The question is , can we claim back this land used by Mr. Singh to construct stairs in land D as Mr. Pahari was the owner of this land and he was not a part of the agreement.?

P.S. Mr. Singh has 3 alternate paths , linked to main road as shown in the image

I have attached an image for reference.

Learning

3 Replies

Soopergirl (Owner)     30 June 2014

THis is in Himachal Pradesh.

Please help! We are a mother-daughter and neighbors are encroaching are land after my fathers death. We feel helpless!

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2014

Mr. Singh constructed the stairs from land D which belonged to Mr. Pahari

My parents also bought land D in 2010 from Mr. Pahari.

Yours statements of these two sentences are contradiction. Why did you allow Mr.Pahari for construction of stair cases when this land belongs to your parents. Give a complaint to local municipal authorities. or file injunction order in local court.

1 Like

Soopergirl (Owner)     06 July 2014

Mr. Singh constructed stairs on land D when it belonged to Mr. Pahari in 1994.

Later this land was bought by my parents in 2010.

I want to know, as the stairs have been constructed 20 years back but are illegal, can we still get them removed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register