Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

geethu (student)     15 June 2014

Indian consulate problem

i,

I am born in 1980. I have got passport in india which was in 2003 and then it expired 2013 so i applied for renewal. i got in one month .so no problem. i came to swizterland as student .my passport damaged .so i applied new for damaged passport. then i submitted my swiz student id, and it is mentioned my dob is 1986 ,and then indian consulate asked me for wrong dob. i gave undertaken letter and i went to college and i changed in my college and then i submitted new student id which was match my passport and all documents. but they issued  86. this is problem.

then back ground issues of this problem .

i got call from consular one day  for wrong dob. then he talks very nicely. i talk with him. he said asked about his my student status. i explained. then he asked to help for his son who is going to come to swiz this year. so i said ok.i started applied for him.this consular started to calling me in evening through phone till his call extends 2 hours,likewise weekends....i understood at one point,he is trying to talk with me for long hours but i am writing my project and i am not interested for time pass things..so i started avoiding but i continued for his son application.i paid his application fee and i work for his application,like applying online,everything,preparing documents and applied through post...no work from his son.he ask only ranking university but his mark low for high rank universities. i applied 4 uni but one university rejected his application. 

then now this consular threatening me everyday that he impound my passport.he saying that he have documents of +2 certificate which it was dob changed 80 to 86. so he is saying that its doc which was forgery. but i didn't submit which one is 86...i submitted  +2 cert which is 80 proper doc....now he is saying like this

i don't know what to do

please help me

i have ration card,10 cert,+2 cert,voters id,driving license and tc which 80 . 

i already ration card.but aid he didn't keep in my file. so no proof that i submitted. i am stressed. i am so upset. i didn't sleep . please help me to solve this problem.

i called his senior.he asked me why i tried change from 80 to 86. i explained many times. i didn't change.but he said that he will take action and impound..i don't know

please help.any possible with lawyer??

Learning

12 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 June 2014

Apply for correction of date of birth and reissue of passport online passport office.

1 Like

Dear ram sir,

thanks for replying me

but indian consular threatening me of that i submitted false documents so impound me...

what i need to do now?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

1986 in place of 1980?

Apprently you committed fruad in foreign land and now you are n clutches of India Officer who is amenable to jurisdiction of CVC nd CBI.

He has already demanded bribe andyou have already paid it in form of his sons fee. You complaint to CVC or CBI can make him jobless.

Dear Sudhir,

I would like to solve my problem.....not intend to make him jobless...i want to solve .....stop his threatens 

is there any possibility ? lawyer notice?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

please try if his threats can stop peacefully wihout him getting removed from chair and you have the material.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

Even the lawyer's notice is a legal process which will provoke him and make him more hardened against you.  Now see what his requirement is and if possible try to settle the issues amicably or else go ahead with legal action against him if you have to survive.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

you asked

"is there any possibility ? lawyer notice?"

fraud to tum karo aur legal notice doge us sarkari afsar ko jisne fraud pakda. isse to uske par koee chara nahin ki vah passport jabt kare of pakka criminal case banakar indian police to bhej de.

or alternatively

(already advised)

geethu (student)     17 June 2014

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

you asked

"is there any possibility ? lawyer notice?"

fraud to tum karo aur legal notice doge us sarkari afsar ko jisne fraud pakda. isse to uske par koee chara nahin ki vah passport jabt kare of pakka criminal case banakar indian police to bhej de.

or alternatively

(already advised)

lol

geethu (student)     17 June 2014

Mr.Sudhir,

Nobody did criminal .....

moreover....need advice ......people don't need threatens .....please don't make others panic......come on.......lol....

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2014

i submitted new student id which was match my passport and all documents. but they issued  86.

You said. I gave under taken letter . What is the matter in your under taken letter. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2014

What was the matter in your under taken letter 

1 Like

geethu (student)     18 June 2014

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

i submitted new student id which was match my passport and all documents. but they issued  86.

You said. I gave under taken letter . What is the matter in your under taken letter. 

they asked me through phone why college id is 86 and they said that passport is going to issue in a week. so i gave undertaken for get my old dob

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register