Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Pandey (searching)     12 June 2014

How can i save my family from false 307 and 498a

Dears sirs,

i am Amit Kumar Pandey residing in bangalore basically from Bihar .I met one kannadiga lingayat girl through shaadi.com in Dec2013 and met her mom on 1st jan 2014 we discussed regard marriage as casual i offered to get marry in 2 or 3 months. I was in touch with her in few days we they said to do simple marriage and later after 2 or 3 months we will do grandly i wish.so i agreed and we got simple marriage in temple on 24th jan where my parents denied as this much early getting marry that too without knowing each other completly is not good for future and its happen same with me. Soon after marriage she started giving me torture by cutting her wrists and started doing emotionally blackmail i dont know how to explain my problem as how i became like that and suffering this much. within a week of marriage she cut her wrists 2 times for silly things like why am talking to my parents and why i have so many friends whom i am talking or texting . And started forcing me to get seprate from all my family and friends. Where her mom too support her only whatever she demand from me. In that in feb 1st week she got unconscious suddenly when i was getting ready for office i took her hospital where they found nothing just Low BP in evening i took her back to her home after normally she started fighting with when i was getting ready for office its became daily schedule so i felt better i will take her to my parents home so i went there along with her to ask my parents for staying there but there she completely denied to stay. So i took new rented home near by my office area and in 2 days only she started to fight for bring home gas connection and all from my parents not to take new.I denied and arranged everything new but from day 4th she started getting unconscious whenever either am going office our coming from office. More then 40000 i spent for her health but doctor found nothing in 2 weeks of march. In all this also she was not happy with was doing fight and was abusing my parents. i asked her Mom about this problem she started blaming me that she's very much sensitive and am not able to take care of her and suggested to bring my parents in my home for giving opportunty to get mingle with her. On 1st april i invited my parents to stay with me for a single night. In night without reasson she started fighting with me @11pm so my mom came into my bedroom and forced me to sleep outside and she slept with her after an hour silently she cut her wrists and shown my mom. My mom got scare very badly i did first aid and all. In early morning my parents went out from my home and i took her to hospital where i found its just normal cut. But she was blaming me that because of my mom she cut her wrists and she want to make police complain on my parents not on me .I requested her if any mistake happen by me please punnish me not my parents she smiley replied you love your parents and i love you so if they will in jail you will love me and all. On 2nd April itself i took her to her home but i was there till evening she and her mom faought with me there but they were not allowed me to go out for single mint and in night she forcely came to my home so in morning i called her mom to come my home and i went office in noon her mom called my mom and started fighting with her and kept me online on phone she abused lots to my mom which hurted lots. So i decided to leave all this and went out of city. Next morning she called police and took her in ambulence to NIMHANS and from there she filed case on my parents and me 307 and 498. Dramatically police arrested my elder and father after a week as they were unware by this case. Now also i am out of state and trying to get bail through one good lawyer but they are not getting bail as she's at present also in NIMHANS . Dears Sirs this my request please go through above and please suggest what i have to do as so many people are denied because 498a and 307 is one way act where no one will hear me and nor police will investigate from my side. I lost all hope of my life now am not able to kill myself nor am able to save my parents.

She made false FIR that we got mutual social marriage in temple where her mom or my mom nor any of family member met with her or family.

we have demanded 12lacs dowry and her property where she's staying in rental home we don't even know she is having property or not.we never demand single money from because i was knowing she belong to poor family. She don't have any relative but after case we are facing lots people and my work is getting because of her approach.

we never s*xual relationship ever because never got such situation where i would...

Learning

7 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     12 June 2014

Amit Pandey, you need a good lawyer and educate your self about the cases that are on you. You can also do this by joing Save India Family and attending their weekly meetings. To find one in your area, please visit https://www.saveindianfamily.in/ or call 08882498498

Amit Pandey (searching)     13 June 2014

Is anyone there who can guide me properly believe me i am innocent and i dn't want to loose hope for fight and see suffering of my parents.

Q Slinger (NA)     13 June 2014

If you want answers, you will have to work for it...sitting at home and waiting to be spoon fed will only leave you hungry...

So get off the chair and go learn something new at SIF meetings...remember...in cases like these..there are 1000's of questions, all of which cannot be answered online..

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 June 2014

this is a sad story about matrimonial sites.Cutting of wrists is a common phenomenon though (via hair pins,butter knife) where harm to health is minimal.

Try to get bail for your parents. You have not mentioned why  she is in NIMHANS, irrespective your parents should get bail as they never stayed with you.

What is your lawyers saying OR not saying ?

Lets talk about your suicide later.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

Firstly, you should better consult a prudent lawyer, narrate everything that had happened in the past and seek his advise about the next course of action.  Let she be in the hospital for months, that will not be a big issue in you getting AB.  If your present lawyer is not capable of handling the issue, change the lawyer immediately.  This issue can be tackled with properly but due diligence to be observed.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 June 2014

with past medical record and if any as you said in the past also you have taken her to hospital as she cut her wrist and you took her to hospital such minor issues evidence will help in such situation so gather the prescripttion and consult a good lawyer and narrate everything to him before the case goes out of your hand and get bail to your parents 

after getting bail all of you try to delete your parents name from the case and fight properly through your lawyer 

Amit Pandey (searching)     16 June 2014

Dear Mahesh Sir,

By force of money i got bail and tommo my parents will able to come out but now i just want one advice from you .

My lawyer is not at all hearing from just doing blackmail for money he took 2lac for bail only.

So can you guide me how do i change him he also working after taking NOC from my company as he only told

due to time problem he was anable to handle my case.

So can you tel what is the procedure to change my lawyer because i am innocent and i have much evidence but i need proper guideness but i think my lawyer may blackmail me once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register