LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash Agarwal (Proprietor)     08 June 2014

Re: blood relation transfer of property

Re: Blood relation transfer of agricultural land in Haryana.

as per the new law implemented in haryana.

Our Details

Owner of the property is Mr.A who is My Grand Mother's cousin Brother. (chacha's son)

current Owner is Wife and son of Mr.A (Mr.A died on 1995 & my grand mother died on 1997)

Now My father is a POA holder of the property of MR.A ( Power given By Wife And Son both.)

My father wants to transfer this property to my name (Consent of all parties taken).

We just want to know that does this blood relation comes under normal / haryana blood relation system.

we want to get complete details of stamp duty or any other goverment fees to be incured in the transfer.

Please reply as soon as possible.

To be done this week only

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2014

The council of ministers in Haryana..................... decided to exempt transfer of immovable property within blood relatives from stamp duty.

The exemption would be applicable for parents, children, grand children, brothers, sisters and between spouses.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh/haryana-cabinet-exempts-stamp-duty-on-transfer-of-property-within-blood-relations/article1-1223916.aspx

By now the SRO might have received the notification.

Your relation may/may  not fall within the blood relations for such transfers as described in your state. 

The local SRO, any deedwriter, Lawyer handling property/revenue matters can advise you on the rates........................

1 Like

Yash Agarwal (Proprietor)     08 June 2014

Can any one reply that

does this relation comes under blood relation please reply Urgent

Yash Agarwal (Proprietor)     16 June 2014

Please Reply....itz urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register