LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virat.legal (working)     06 June 2014

Average advocate fee for sending divorce notice in pune

What is the on an Average Advocate Fee for Sending Divorce Notice in Pune. I know there is not standard rate, but I am looking for some indicator as how much a experience lawyer(15-25 years) should be charging for his quality work?

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2014

The legal notice normal charges between 1,000- 2,000

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 June 2014

Yes, I agree with the expert. There is no fixed fees for advocate and sky is the limit depending on the standing of the advocate, but advocate also as human being should be reasonable.

Actually one of the advocate is asking me 4000 , so it sound me on higher side. So I m confused abt it. Plz let me know ur views.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 June 2014

every lawyer would charge as per his standing and what he deems his right fee.

If you are not satisfied, you can go to any other lawyer.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
2 Like

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     06 June 2014

law of averages will bite you more in the long run.You are better advised to seek the counsel of a good respected criminal lawyer and work out on the whole package not just on the notice.

After your divorce notice they may file malafide cases on you read 498,DV and MC where the average will not stand.

Ok thanks for information

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2014

You very well know that the fee aspect varies from one advocate to another so any amount of information you get from here will not work with the person (advocate) whom you intend to engage/retain, because he will be having his own right to fix his fees. If you feel that his charges are exorbitant, you may look for another advocate.  For the sake of money do not compromise on the expertise of the advocate which may turn fatal to your issues/case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register