Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (Desktop Eng.)     26 May 2014

What is act for pvt. company to help employee ?

Hi,

I am Anil From Mumbai, Working in IT-Service Providing Company,

I am Working from Last 2yrs in Company with full of my efforts, but still i have not received any increment.

From last 6months i am communicating with My manager he told me that he is communicating with the HR & upper managements. When i ask to HR they told me Ask to Your Manager.

But No Result comes...

After completing 2yrs i received a mail from Company to congratulate me for completing 2 Yrs.

I reply them that, "Thanks for wish, I have completed 2 Years with 2 Review & without Any Increments"

So they Block my Mail Id Because i also mark mail to all my colleagues.

So What i do now ??

Please Advice Me.

Regards,

Anil 

Mumbai

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2014

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

YOU shall be coerced, pressurized, harassed and may be charged with misconduct.

Don’t waste your time here.

Take your next employer in confidence that current employer may not issue acceptance of resignation, FNF, service certificate, relieving letter, etc……………………and you should be absorbed   on the strength of copy of resignation and POD only.

Are you a member of any trade union, employee’s union, IT/ITeS employee’s unions.

The employer, its HR personnel, line manager should take the reply open heartedly but it has not happened that way.

Don’t wait endlessly or for long if your efforts are not adequately rewarded in next ventures.

Watch and learn to defend your interest.

Send email fro your personnel email id that your official email id has been blocked without any notice. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register