LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     14 May 2014

Beneficial abuse ipc section 498a/dva&maintenance

Sir/Madam, I have the family court in Madurai, my wife took me to live with RCR(restitution of conjugal rights) case is carried out. Having looked at it, his wife's family were Tirunelveli 498a/DVA/Maintenance filed in criminal court. They are sending to summon my aged parents home address. I do not know about what I have to work outside the state. Madurai My wife would not want to live with her ​​husband in family court counseling has generally been written. Now, unexpectedly, The biased judgment of the court and given Tirunelveli. In addition, the right to live with my wife asked me to sit on the month, Rs.5,000/-, cash of Rs .2,00,000 / - has to be quality.

Persons who do not agree to become summon return, have rights to judge?

There is no police investigation Motion Picture,Did not give public notice,The petitioner did not file any documents?

What do I need to take action against the judge?

How to get to the court? When writing papers given counseling?

What should I do? Could you please advice me?

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 May 2014

Hi Buddy,

What I have understood is that you have got some ex-parte order against you. As far as I have understood, you would need to consult a local lawyer in Madurai and you can not escape the cases by running away from the same.

Take Anticipatory Bail in 498a and file your written statements in DV and Maintenance cases.

Regards,

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2014

not clear.  Immediately meet nearest lawyer with papers.

i agree bail application is priority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register