LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     10 May 2014

Woman held for hurling phone at judge

So the AAbla naari has the guts to attack the judge........just look at the agression she has, imagine what the inlaws might have faced.............

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna/Woman-held-for-hurling-phone-at-judge/articleshow/34895481.cms

Learning

12 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 May 2014

Let the parliamentarians be informed to make more and more gender baised legislaiion for the  empowerment of "AAJ KI NAARI"

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     10 May 2014

@FB - thanks for posting this.Nothing more can be said .Dont be surprised if you do not get any comments on this shameful incident.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2014

This seems to be due to some property disputes she had with her in laws, may be she is a widow fighting for her rights out of her husband's share in the property which led to cruel acts on her by her in laws, without knowing the background an opinion to her outburst cannot be formed.

1 Like

and so she hurled her phone at the judge as he granted bail.The judge would have enlarged the inlaws on bail after careful consideration of the case.

if this aggressive behaviour is not condoned...and severly punished ...A day will not be far off when chappals (not phones ) will be thrown at the judicary to penalise them for  making right decisions..

fighting back (exec)     11 May 2014

I want to read the comments of some aabla naaris in this forum. Who agressively defend the so called 'helpless women'. Just look at the guts the woman has to attack a judge. But i feel the judiciary deserves this as they themselves have loaded the ammunition in the guns of aabla naaris

fighting back (exec)     11 May 2014

I want to read the comments of some aabla naaris in this forum. Who agressively defend the so called 'helpless women'. Just look at the guts the woman has to attack a judge. But i feel the judiciary deserves this as they themselves have loaded the ammunition in the guns of aabla naaris

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 May 2014

@Fighting Back

You will get no response as you want.

I agree with Mr. Gautam Kapoor, the judge must have dealt with the lady with firm hand, initiate contempt proceeding and granting relief to her opponents.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 May 2014

In animal kingdom human beings are also animals but their culture, education , ethical sense, and fear for punishment by law helps them to repress their animal habits by rationality.  When such repressed animality supercedes rationality due to some reason or other then such unwanted and untoward incident occurs without any differentiation of genders.

(Guest)

I have seen chamelion which changes their colour frequently according to their prey and surroundings. In the same way the comments of some lawyers on this platform mainly on this thread is almost same. In the last 100 threads they were supporting unscrupulous women on their false cases and now they are giving their bla bla lectures..

Sometimes I feel for these people that whether you stick with your biased opinions or else come 100% to speak against misuse of women laws and false enlightment with power of women in india. A man is one who have guts to speak the truth or else remain silent . 

PS: ya toh paap karte raho or ya toh paap ko mat hone do...

Lekin dono me se ek hi karo.

stanley (Freedom)     12 May 2014

And who said that women are of the weaker s*x  :-) when they can hurl a slipper or a mobile phone at the judge . 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     12 May 2014

this is not one of incident...earlier there was a lady slapping her husband in the court.The point can be well argued that animality,beastality or criminal bent of mind is not gender specific and needs to be clearly reprimanded .This is only possible when there are gender nuetral laws.

It is not uncommon for lawyers to speak out openly in this regard.

New subclauses could be added to section 437, 438 wherein gender could be substituted as male and hurling missiles should be limited to a particular gender substituted as female.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register