LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     04 May 2014

Submission of reply in person without council

Dear reputed councils and experienced persons please tell whether i can file my reply in person without council on my first appearence date on 6/5/2014, as i am passing through very rare situation, my cases are running from sep 2013 and i hired two lawyers in between but both of them got influenced by opposite parties did not went for dates inspite of taking huge lump sum from me. Actually the problem is due to me placed at dehradun and cases are at agra with no juridiction of agra court. Kindly suggest and precautions i have to take for preparing reply.

Learning

6 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     04 May 2014

Parties are legally entitled to participate in the court proceedings even without any aid of their counsels and they can file their statements, reply etc., if any. 

But, appointment of counsel will help you to draft the such statements with legal background and he can represent on behalf of you.

1 Like

navdeep (ABM)     04 May 2014

I totally agree with you Adv Kabeer, but the problem i am facing is because me being at different place and cases at different so the opposite party gets influenced my lawyer, even my first lawyer was paid 10k for not participating properly in my case, so he missed dates and my situation got worse. Also I am searching a good true lawyer in Agra if you have references please suggest.

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     04 May 2014

You can get number of references. However, you are the best person to choose your lawyer.  Believe that consultation before entrusting matter with an advocate will help you not only in getting legal advice from him but also decide your lawyer.   Hope that you can easily find out the honest and trust worthy lawyers in all places since they are large in numbers.  However, it is your duty to follow up your case proceedings by understanding the procedures and laws.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 May 2014

For drafting written statement etc. take help from lawyers. and submit the same yourself. Family court entertain parties for their own cases.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     05 May 2014

@ author 

1. You can file your written statements as you are a party to the case . 

2. You have not stated what type of cases you are facing and hence would have to study the same . 

3. Read a no of posts on this forum and u would gain some knowledge .

1 Like

navdeep (ABM)     05 May 2014

Stanley Sir i am facing 498a registered in 156(3), whose mediation is failed and file sent to PS. DV case filed whose date is 6/5/2014 and one more case of 420 is filed by her whose information i have not got, tomorrow when i will go Agra i will search for it. All case registered at Agra with no juridiction of it i am from dehradun.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register