Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasanthivasu.n (accounts executive)     13 April 2014

Disciplinary memo from office to husbhand for attmepting

Hi experts,

I got married and in the year 2005 and I found out my husband is of not a normal character he has lots of mental problems and has acute depression and never used to talk to me. He never used to help me with day to day running of my family everyone said that it will be over in a period of time. He asked me to sell my flat and give him money which i refused as i was paying the emi from my salary and the flat was in my name .He used to always fight with me for small reason and used to live in a men's hostel. After my father's intervention and mediation he started living with me in the year 2007.  I got pregnant in 2007 and his my in laws again insisted to sell the flat.

After a few days they visited us and again started the discussion of selling the flat which i refused flatly both my in laws and my husband beat me when i was 5 months pregnant and accused the baby was not their son's and left my flat.He started living in a hostel near his office and in march 2008 i got a disciplinary memo stating he has attempted and jumped from the second floor from his office. He has acute depression and cannot speak to anyone properly. I applied for divorce in the year 2009 and could not pursue the case actively as my office sick leaves were taken by me to take care of the child and they have got Restitution of conjugal rights as ex parte  in the year 2011. My inlaws have threatened me that they will get the custody of the child. We have been living separately for the past 6.5 years. It has been 4 years since the RCR was passed and there was no communication from their family for the past 4 years.

I pursued the divorce case again and Two private notice was sent to his office returned back to me saying for the reason left and when i called the HR they told me he resigned in 2011. The court notice also returned back.

I asked the judge to give me exparte as his address was not traceable she advised for paper publication  but suddenly his counsel appeared and told me that he will appear for the cases very shortly  and  the judge asked the counsel where he is living and his address no information was given to the judge. Will my husband family get custody of my child. How to use the disciplinary memo from his office in the family court that he has acute depression and he will harm my child. He has resigned from his office in the year 2011. How to get  a psychiatrist to analyse him through the court. How to prove his depression and suicidal tendency and unstable mental condition. How can i produce the disciplinary memo as an evidence in custody case. I'm living separately for past 6.5 years & his mental condition be enough to get my divorce and deny custody of my child to him.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2014

You have a very strong case in your side with all the evidences favoring you very firmly.  For obtaining the evidence of his quitting the job, his HR can be summoned to court with details of him, rest all other things can be taken care of by your lawyer.  Pursue the case properly so that the same is not dragged on any more unnecessarily.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register