Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Finally i won the full package(Dv,498a,406,125,506)

Hello LCI members i wanted to share some good news with you all. Finally the b*tch has filed DV after four years of seperation and with that i am honored to be receiver of full harassment package.

Here is the status of as it happened,

1) 498 a , 506 - Withdrawn

Condition - Pay huge amount or face consequences. I choose to face consequences.

2) Crpc 125 - On-going

Condition - Pay huge sum or this will last for whole life. I paid a month went to jail for couple of days and use to skip a month or two so by that way she has to apply court every month for non-payment.

3) IPC 406 - Withdrawn

Condition - Pay huge amount or face consequences. I choose to face consequences.

4) Finally as of today after four years DV is filed - Will update about this now.

Condition - Pay huge amount or face consequences. I choose to face consequences. Her lawyer sent a message asking me to call him. I sent a message back saying that if he wants to talk he has to come to my office. His ego hurts so he went and advice the b*tch to file DV.

Each time she files cases. She goes out in the evening with nice clothes on and she sees me laughing and having fun. Today she did something new and sent me a message on whatsapp saying these golden words - "Why can't you give up ?" ------ I am going to frame these words taking this as a medal of achievement. Now she wants to remarry but can't until all these mess is cleaned. I was just thinking to file a counter case of manhani but wanted experts advise. Should i or should i not ? Plz advise.....

Learning

15 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 April 2014

Wait and watch till finalisation of all cases, collect certified copies of all orders and maintain a separate file, use them when she remarries for bigamy. But no defamation will be maintainable

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     12 April 2014

Fight DV case properly it can stand  since there are many technical mistakes.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 April 2014

there are no manhani / defamation elements seen in ur post

Ranee....... (NA)     12 April 2014

Seems you have not won in the court..consequences are still to face.Dont be over confident!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : marriage matters.

Fight DV case properly it can stand  since there are many technical mistakes.

Sir may i know what are the technical mistakes  ? I know there is a Delhi high court judgement on DV where domestic relationship is needed in order to prove domestic violence. Talking of petition there is now where she has mentioned in her petition that we lived together. 1) She is claiming mental torture just by going to courts and claiming maintenance. 2) She is claiming shelter. 3) She is claiming maintenance 4) and upcourse huge sum for emotional torture.  Can you please shed some light on this so that i can bring this to my friend lawyer and we can bring this when cross occurs. Anticipating your feedback.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     13 April 2014

Please understand that 498 a is criminal liability and hence far want of reliable evidence cases can not sustain.

So is for CRPC 125 that unless guilt of husband is shown that the wife is thrown out of the wedlock no maintenance can be granted.

However the DV law is an unguided missile so it must be fought from day one  legal issues which are many. Show the complaint and we will show you proper steps.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2014

The DV case though filed after 4 years is still maintainable but whether it will sustain or not will depend because of its belated nature.  As an after thought she filed DV especially when she became fed up of all other criminal case going against her.  Infact this will become a strong evidence for you to challenge her DV case appropriately.  If you are confident enough face the challenge of DV too in your own style and come out of it freely and then think about filing defamation or any counter case against her for all the damages she caused you so far.  If she is all that anxious for  re-marriage, better drag on the divorce case so that she will realize her mistake and withdraw all her ancillary cases against you.  Follow the suggestions made by Dr. Vashista in this regard for effective counter operation.

1 Like

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     13 April 2014

Mr Amit you have been posting many case laws which are  very good and we have found that even seasoned advocates are not aware.

MR AMIT -          It seems you are deep in marriage related cases and hence relevant question for you as well as for this query and to all others.

As a rule in all 498 a , CRPC 125 and even DV  cases the wife make allegation of dowry.

Section 3 of dowry ace is draconian where both parties face punishment. But since first allegations is by wife and that too on affidavit why the other  side should  not  insist for register of case against her. and her relatives First she with her relatives  has to face the music of arrest than they can file complaint against the dowry receiver and action on them.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

The DV case though filed after 4 years is still maintainable but whether it will sustain or not will depend because of its belated nature.  As an after thought she filed DV especially when she became fed up of all other criminal case going against her.  Infact this will become a strong evidence for you to challenge her DV case appropriately.  If you are confident enough face the challenge of DV too in your own style and come out of it freely and then think about filing defamation or any counter case against her for all the damages she caused you so far.  If she is all that anxious for  re-marriage, better drag on the divorce case so that she will realize her mistake and withdraw all her ancillary cases against you.  Follow the suggestions made by Dr. Vashista in this regard for effective counter operation.

Yes i am ready to fight in my own style and as per Dr. Vashista advice i shall apply for certified copies thereafter and then think of defamation or so. As of right now "Wait & Watch" and that is what i have been doing since 4 years.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 April 2014

@ social activist, 

yes it can be filed.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     06 May 2014

Dear Jon,

It is a good sign that you have fought for 4 years of DV case and other cases...and still you have lot of energy...It can be understood that she has lost further hopes on her cases and she has withdrawn two, her ego is hurt and she understood that she will eventually loose the further battle....Anyhow, fight for some more period, she is at the verge of giving up the cases....Now at this stage, if you communicate to her they will try to make a settlement in monetary terms....This is all their plan...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Solomon Raju

Dear Jon,

It is a good sign that you have fought for 4 years of DV case and other cases...and still you have lot of energy...It can be understood that she has lost further hopes on her cases and she has withdrawn two, her ego is hurt and she understood that she will eventually loose the further battle....Anyhow, fight for some more period, she is at the verge of giving up the cases....Now at this stage, if you communicate to her they will try to make a settlement in monetary terms....This is all their plan...

Sir after reading your comments i have tear in my eyes. It is not only me but my parents & friends who have supported me throughout this battle and yet there is more to come. Yes, you are right this is what they want - they want me to come and beg saying that "HOW MUCH YOU WANT ?". I have already suffered a lot and if i give up at this point then this disappointment will eat me for the whole life. I don't have any ego left in myself but now the matter is that why should i bow in front of a women who have done enough of damage.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     10 May 2014

Dear Jon,

You do not need to bow down....she had already lost 2 cases....Now the remaining will also fade away soon...I think by now she is like roaming before your house like a cat.....Wait for some more time, she is on the verge of giving up...There is nothing left for herself...Soon she will be lost and you can start a new life afresh, leaving all these past behind....He who can move forward in difficult situations like these is a great person because he can achieve anything....Wait, she will come and fall on your feet.....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Solomon Raju

Dear Jon,

You do not need to bow down....she had already lost 2 cases....Now the remaining will also fade away soon...I think by now she is like roaming before your house like a cat.....Wait for some more time, she is on the verge of giving up...There is nothing left for herself...Soon she will be lost and you can start a new life afresh, leaving all these past behind....He who can move forward in difficult situations like these is a great person because he can achieve anything....Wait, she will come and fall on your feet.....

Sir thank you for kind words and emotional support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register