LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife spoiling my name

My wife had sended a lawyer notice to all my relatives, that i am harrasing her and i had illegal realtion ship with a girl and she caught me once in my home in bedroom with a condom in dustbin. and if i never stop this she is take legal action on me.

she had sended to 10 people in my relatives, all are calling me and asking about this, she had spoiled my name which is not true in notice, that i have relation with a girl.

what to do now?

reply to notice?

her lawyer had mentioned notice cost 20000 which has to be payed by me?

Help me?what to do now?

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

PLZ give your valuable suggestion. she had spoiled my name with my relatives.

GOVIND K JHA (LAWYER)     02 April 2014

the question is..........why she is doing all this, if you are innocent?

(Guest)

reason she had relationship with her boyfriend,i asked her about this and informed her parents. for this she left home and send a notice to me.

(Guest)

reason she had relationship with her boyfriend,i asked her about this and informed her parents. for this she left home and send a notice to me.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 April 2014

Dear Quersit

you want to live with her or not?

if yes then settle the matter amicably.

if no, then file a divorce case against her u/s 13(1)(ia) of Hindu Marriage Act based on cruelty. her activities are count as cruelty and court will consider these notices.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2014

firrst you simply said

"wife had sended a lawyer notice to all my relatives, that i am harrasing her and i had illegal realtion ship with a girl and she caught me once in my home in bedroom with a condom in dustbin. and if i never stop this she is take legal action on me.

she had sended to 10 people in my relatives, all are calling me and asking about this, she had spoiled my name which is not true in notice, that i have relation with a girl."

then  you said

"reason she had relationship with her boyfriend,i asked her about this and informed her parents. for this she left home and send a notice to me."

do not give facts on instalement basis.  Come with full facts.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 April 2014

As suggested by Mr. Sudhir Kumar, furnish full details so that a proper and correct opinion and advise can be rendered.  As far as the lawyer's notice is concerned, firstly you issue a reply notice through your lawyer denying all the contents and averment/allegations in the legal notice including the exorbitant fee demanded.

1 Like

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     03 April 2014

:) do not give facts on installment basis.  Come with full facts.

@AshDev- First decide, if you want to stay with her, if her allegations are right  and you are sorry for your deeds, better to compromise.

if her allegations are malicious and intended to cover  her misdeeds you should reply to the notice through your lawyer denying all the averments/allegations made including the exorbitant fee demanded. You can also include the points of her relationship with her boyfriend. DO NOT APPLY DIVORCE NOW. AWAIT THE REPLY AND THEN TAKE STEPS ACCORDINGLY.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 April 2014

A reply to such legal notice is a must. Also, as suggested by everyone, the complete facts are necessary for getting right advise.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Mallikarjuna Rao Tata (Advocate)     05 April 2014

first you give reply with true facts to he lawyer and her parents

1 Like

cyberlawyer (barrister)     06 April 2014

Lawyer notice is sent to you, or even your relatives. This is the first time i am hearing a copy of the lawyers notice sent to the relatives of the recipient. Please be clear....

Notice cost Rs.20000. Must be very expensive lawyer huh ?. Just reply to the lawyers notice. Reply is a must, which will speak in your favour in the court of law. No need to pay cost and all as claimed in the lawyers notice. If the matter escalates to the court then while delivering judgment if the judge feels that costs have to be awarded for any malicious prosecution/ defence on either side, then it will be awarded by the judge...

So first send a reply....

1 Like

(Guest)

cyberlawyer

yes sir it has been sended to my relatives, and it has mentioned the notice cost 10000 it has to be paid by me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register