LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreya singh (owner)     24 March 2014

Working woman

My sister who is married to a person who is working as an software engineer in a multnational company

She is also working as MBA-HR in another company. She is doing well and is drawing good salary. Husband is also doing good. Whether he can insist her leave her job?

Learning

7 Replies

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     24 March 2014

Dear Ms. Singh,

Forget about the husband of your sister, No one can force your sister to leave the job.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 March 2014

It is not a legal query to be posted on this platform

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     24 March 2014

Dear Dr. J. C. Vashista Sir,

This is just a query made by the member and looking into it, I have understood that the husband of her sister had already started doing so. So just to keep her sister updated about it, she made a query. The doors of court are not so far. :)

Northern Queen (Manager)     24 March 2014

That is a hypothetical question and not for this forum.

Don't get involved in your sisters marriage - surely she can speak up for herself without your help if she holds a degree.

Just keep out of her and her husbands business and let them resolve their own marital problems.

fighting back (exec)     24 March 2014

rightly advised by northern queen,.............such type of interferences lead to maritial disputes............leave them to themselves. 

1 Like

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     24 March 2014

Dear Shreya, there is noone in the world to insist, resist about her job. My suggestion is that both the spouses should solve tge matter amicably. Even the parents or the family members should not interfere in that. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2014

No doubt nobody can force a working woman to quit her job, be it her husband, relatives, parents, but what makes the author to post this query on behalf of her sister?  Northern queen has given a fitting reply to the querist.

She is right in suggesting :

"Just keep out of her and her husbands business and let them resolve their own marital problems."

Thus, let the querist realise the  position and act wisely.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register