Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (Project engineer)     10 March 2014

Urgent proof of relationship required like birthcertificates

Hi, 

As part of Immigration i need to submit proof of relation ship to my sponsor who is living in abroad. 
To prove the relationship i need to submit below date of birth certificates of my grand parents and their marriage certificates.

A) Below Date of birth certificate required.

1. My dad 
2. My Grandfather (Expired)
3. My Grand mother (Expired)
4. My grand mother husband (Expired)
5. My Grandfather's father (Expired)

B) Marriage certificates of My Grand mother need,

Could you help me the process of obtaining above mentioned certificates and please let me know if you need any further information. 

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Learning

8 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 March 2014

These are your personal certificates/document which you will have to run around the authoirities, Engage/contact a local lawyer.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2014

I dont think anyone will be insisting on such certificate for the sake of sponsoring you, however visit the Tahsildar office of your area and get clarified.

venkat (Project engineer)     12 March 2014

I got a email from Immigration and they requested me to submit the documents to prove the relation. As i said above, my relation to the sponsor is very long, kindly help me how i can get the proof of relationship ...

Again, i am related to my sponsor in a long way!! i discussed with my local office they said it will take long time and  they dont have database, i think it will take long time!!

I can get any letter from lawyer saying above relationship is true ??

For untraceable records, the local Village Administrative Officer will give a certificate stating that so and so had lived here and died on so and so date as per information got through enquiry from the local people.  This way you can get the old records, but for the latest ones, you have go trough the official procedures being followed up in this regard.  This practice of VAO certificate is prevalent in Tamilnadu, I dont know which state you belong to, enquire locally.

1 Like

Dear Kalaiselvan,

Thank you very much for you information !! One last question I have

Is it possible to get marriage certificate of  my grandfather sister ??? she was my sponsor mother (She was Expired) .
 How i can show she was married to my sponsor dad (He was expired)
 ?? because immigration need proof of relationship, how i am related to my sponsor.
 My home town was Andhrapradesh,

Could you please help me if you have any sample letter stating their marriage relationship!!

waiting for your valuable reply

It is again the same process that the village administrative Officer will issue a certificate stating on enquiry from some old residents of so and so place, it is learned that so and so was married as per local caste and religious customs on ....   however since it was a rural village and there were no system of compulsory registration of marriage, the same was not registered with any authority.  The VAO is the revenue authority of the village hence his certificate in this regard will carry merits and may solve your issue. Try that.

venkat (Project engineer)     13 March 2014

Can i submit above said certificate from Grama Panchyathi, because those people lived in small village and is fall under Grama Panchayath is it sufficient ??

So, Grama Panchayathi president will give above said letter am i right ?? or i have to get it done from Municipality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register