Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath Swamy MA (SGT)     19 January 2014

Transfer of property from deceased mother to son

Respected Sirs,

At first I would wish to thank the club to accept my membership by providing a userid and a forum to raise my clarifications. Secondly, the following is submitted for clarifications, please.

I reside at Bangalore, my father had constructed the house in BDA site in the year 2000 and expired on 2011, subsequently the Khatha (manually form) was transferred to my mother's name. Unfortunately my mother too expired in the year 2013 without any will. We are two siblings, i.e. my elder married sister and me myself also married. 

The issue is, my sister is willing (hope so) to provide NOC for transfer of property to my name.

PLEASE GUIDE ME IN DOING SO WHAT ALL ARE TO MONITORED METICULOUSLY.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2014

If your sister is willing to give away her share of property to you she can do it by executing a Registered Release deed relinquishing her rights of share and interest in the property, after which you will become the absolute owner of the entire properties.

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 January 2014

Agree with Mr. kalaiselvan , nothing more to add .
1 Like

Manjunath Swamy MA (SGT)     20 January 2014

Thanks to Mr T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate and others who responded to my queries. I shall surely approach the authorities for the same and will keep the forum updated.

Regards

Manjunath Swamy MA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register