Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravin (OE)     17 January 2014

Forced girl for marriage

Dear Sir
I am 26 year.I married a girl 2 before year in temple.only my relative and family member are present .we are intercaste.girl did not share about our marriage to her family.now the girl family forcing her to marry with another guy.girl is in huge pressure.The family's of girl also taken away the proof of our marriage(Photo and some Cd ) by cheating and forcing me to kill her.I have only the witness of our Marriage and some photo of Girl with me in which she put sindur.i also having many tour photo.

they forcing girl to remarriage a guy of her caste otherwife her family member (father will take poison)

How can i took help of law to save my wife.she is under extreme pressure he send lot of msg asking for poison.and may she will be forced for remarriage because of family emotional drama.

I having call record &msg, FB msg,and personal diary in which girl told about marriage. and some honneymoon photo.

PLZ advice me how to fight from this SOCIAL EVILS.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 January 2014

You had done marriage in the temple , the priest of the temple had issued you the certificate that your marriage had solemnised in his temple , if you did not get go there and get the certificate and then go to police station with your relatives and make a report against your in laws that they had taken your wife with them under conspiracy , you want your wife back to your house.

pravin (OE)     18 January 2014

I went to temple.but they did not issue any marriage certificate.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 January 2014

Then file an application before SDM/DM u/s 97 of Crpc for search warrant and if your wife is with you then she can submit her statement and wish to live with you then the authority have right to do the needful.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 January 2014

1. after marriage had she living with you in your house or she was living with her parents house 2. how she had conceal her marriage 2 years from her parents , no one of her family member knows about your marriage , search any family member of her side or any relative of her who can manage or do work of mediator in between you and your in laws, request them to help you 3. had you talked to her parents regarding your relation and marriage, had you convinced them you are suitable match for their girl , you will keep her happy and take care of her , she also wants to live with you 4. is the girl still in favour of you and admits your marriage, and wants to live with you , if yes then do one more try send some elder person to her parents for formal talk about your marriage, if it fails then 5. file an application to DM or SDM of your district u/s 97 crpc for search of your wife who is wrongfully confined . 6. engage a local lawyer to handle your case and for legal proceedings .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2014

If you have your family member and relatives as witness to your marriage, it is enough for you to approach the police to intervene and restore the girl to you.  Your relatives and parents are required to state before the police that you both were married in their presence on a particular date, if the police is not cooperating, you may approach the higher police official for intervention and direction to the police in this regard or file a private complaint before the court seeking its direction to police on the subject.  You can even approach high court with haebus corpus petition seeking orders to produce the girl. Consult a good lawyer locally and handle the issue.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register