LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2009

your lawyer died

A guy phones a law firm and says, "I want to speak to my lawyer." The receptionist says, "I'm sorry, but your lawyer died last week." The next day the same guy phones the law firm and says, "I want to speak to my lawyer." Once again the receptionist replies, "I'm sorry, but your lawyer died last week."

The next day the guy makes his regular call to the law firm and say, "I want to speak to my lawyer." "Excuse me sir," the receptionist says, "but this is third time I've had to tell you that your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?" The guy replies, "Because I love hearing it!"

Learning

24 Replies

A K CHANDOK (SELF)     26 September 2009

HA-HA-HA

(Guest)

aha....aha.....aha.................................

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     26 September 2009

not every one is happy on death of lawyer...........................some do ,

I think caller must be oweing to advocate...........................(only imagine this situation)

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 September 2009

Caller has saved his pending fee...................

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     05 October 2009

Damnit it ask when your father die when he will die say HAHA

Shivanand Mishra (Advocate)     06 October 2009

it is unfortunate that  advocate like u is using this forum to showcase our freternity  in such a bad taste.

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     06 October 2009

Joke And Reality does two different things ?

This is a good site for lawyers communication but not passing wrong jokes on each and every lawyer. Lawyers must be respected whether he is died or alive in this mortal world.

My father died recently on dated 28-july-09 who was an advocate. That why I felt it very very disgusting to read this unprecedented/unusual comment on lawyer. Whether it was a Joke or reality.

(Guest)

Dear Kumar Krishan Agrawal ji, I understand your feelings.

When a honest client become vex with his advocate's (prolonging litigation, cheating the client, fixing with opponent lawyer) that is the only chance to the client make him happy.

We are LCI members. show sportsman spirit. Always a joke is a joke. Cool.

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     06 October 2009

Thanks you Sir.

Have a nice day in court tommorrow.

Live long and keep your obligations fullfill for you beloved family members and clients.

Rest is Ok

Your Pupil

K.K Agarwal

(Guest)

Thank you Agrawal ji. Be brave.

vikram (dir)     07 October 2009

i think it shoulb b taken as a  joke,there's is a lighter side of everything thats y v tell jokes dont v ??

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes, Vikram.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     06 November 2009

There are two sides of it..... first i see few of our mates here are with lesser sense of humour and secondly... whether it reaches your ears or you deliberately close your eyes and ears to such lighter sayings (jokes of this kind on our profession)... the fact is they are made and in circulation in the air around.  If u dont know about them u are the looser becasue a joke is a reflection of public mood.  Even from this joke we have a lesson to learn.... it teaches or reminds us to gain the hearts of our clients not just their fees.

A joke is a joke and appreciate its creativity, a joke wont come just like that from waste material, a creative mind is always behind in its production.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 April 2011

Forum Home > > Others > Re:Re Re Re Re A LETTER TO BILLGETS  

connected with this thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register