LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     27 December 2013

Help needed

sir, 498a, 125, dv and defamation and many ore cases are in line..

i want to ask ki kya wife phone na dena yah phir baar baar usse phone cheen lena cruelty hai?????

kya uski emails ka reply na dena cruelty hai????

before marriage emails ko dekh kar aur jaan kar ki before marriage she was having affair usko characterless kehna cruelty hai?????

aur kya before marriage emails ko main as an evidence that wife was  having affair before marriage cruetly terms  se divorce file kar sakta hu????

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 December 2013

Whatever you said above is cruelty upon your wife by you , you can not take divorce on the ground of affair before marriage of your wife .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2013

You cannot justify your actions, if it is harming her reputation or casing torture even mentally, it can be considered as cruelty only.  You may collect the evidences of her alleged illicit affairs before marriage and if she is found to continue her behavior the same way, you may file a divorce case on the same grounds and the evidences of her affairs before marriage may be produced before court to prove that she is still living an adulterous life even now.

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     30 December 2013

Sir, i have proof of her affair before marriage as i have chats of her before marriage but after marriage she was never in contact with the guy...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 January 2014

Affair before marriage has no value in divorce proceedings.

Besides your actions are detrimental to your marital bliss.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor 

www.shoneekapoor.com

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 January 2014

completely agree with experts, no ground for divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register