Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     15 December 2013

Statement for wife's application in mahila thana

Hi experts,

Yesterday I visited Mahila Thana where my wife has logged an application mentioning false allegations related to dowry demands by us & we don't give food etc. She has never lived with my family for more than 3-4 days, due to my work we used to live in her home town & to save our relationship I took transfer to 2000+kms away from both of our homes. But the main issue between us is in our bonding. She gives importance to her family & members. Even she is cruel to my 2 years old baby. she decerted me 5 months ago & recently she sent a notice to me with false allegation, asking for maitenance. Same copy I found at Mahila Thana. I visited yesterday & submiited all relevant proofs like pictures, videos, bills, documents which shows that she was having a business class life with me & her demands are not justified. She asks total financial & emotional control over me, which naturally is not possible for me as you can not force somone to like you if you posses such character. Her family is greedy, I am loomking for MCD & custody of my baby. If I got I would focus on my baby's future. Upon visiting Mahila Thana IO was convinced that she & her family are liers, but he confirmed that he may get political pressure to file FIR & he will not be able to stop it. He was insisting for compromise. But with such attitude I can't accept her as there could be possibility from her of giving poison to me in future for money. I can't trust her anymore. I want to save my & my baby's life. Please guide me further. As I am expecting 498-A & I want to know that what action IO will take, if 498-A filed than what will be COA & how can I convince for MCD. rgds,

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2013

Her attitude as per your statement is  that she and her parents are behind your money and not you hence for the sake of money they may go to any extent to harm you and even if you settle any huge amount they will not be satisfied, instead they will be frequently demanding more, so under the given circumstance it will be very difficult for her to give her consent for MCD,instead, you better obtain AB and contest all her false cases on merits and also file a separate application for divorce on the grounds of cruelty and desertion, while making an application for custody of your child and an interim application for visitation rights of your child in the mean time

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 December 2013

karan ji had you got another date from caw cell for reconcile your case , or they had refused her to lodge her fir or they had informed you that now they are going to file fir against you, your parents and sister, had you not given the proof that your wife never lives with your parents she maliciously written their name in her complaint therefore name of your parents and your sister should be struck off from her complaint , she is misusing law 2. as i told you before , you have to make a full fledged strategy to make a complete hold in such a dowry harassment case , now you do one thing send a complaint letter against your wife and her parents to the ssp police of her area and submits all your points in detail and discuss your matter with him or if possible immediately without wasting time contact in person to ssp with all proof and convince him and request him to give direction to caw cell to Cancel your wifes complaint no doubt he will convinced because now a days ladies are misusing these act as a weapon . 3. as you stated in your post you are going for mcd had you talked your wife in this concern because mcd can be fled jointly in the court . 4. if you want the custody of your baby you have to file case in the court , generally court give custody to the mother at the age of 5 years , you can get the visitation right only. pl. inform accordingly to me .
1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 December 2013

One thing more obtain AB for yourself , mother , father & sister from the high court of your state .

fighting back (exec)     15 December 2013

agree with mr kalaiselvan and mr joshi......i would like to add something more to this...there is  no need to fear 498....even if she files 498a what would happen? investigation will take place. and assuming that you would have already secured AB until then, there will be nothing more to it...the case will run for 4-5 years, and this marrage will end for sure. dont worry

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 December 2013

AB turns out to be a costly affair.

better get arrested and get regular bail. - cheap & easy mode.

Bharat Mataaaa Keeeeeeee ... J A I

Karan (Engineer)     16 December 2013

Dear Sir,

1) We didn't get any future date for another visit to Mahila thana. We were getting a full favour from IO as he was convinced on my statement & proofs so he understood that this was false complaint, but he was constantly pushing to go for compromise & asking us to meet my in laws. He confirmed that my MIL was asking to convey warning to us that she will take help from former CM of MP & will use political contacts to harrass if we will not follow the expectations. So I got feeling from IO that he may have to take action in case he gets order from higher authority of his. So it's not clear to me that what action IO will take but he assured that he will not file FIR on the basis of existing application but in future he will not be able to help. 

A) She  I have already given proofs that My wife lives with me far away from my parents, but she blaims to my Mom & Sis for misguiding me against her (not to give control etc). We wanted to keep on hold to this proceeding so we met to my FIL, wife & BIL. Attitude was same of all of them & they say that she will not go to my native place. She will live only with me as per her comforts. She must have control over a fixed amount every month and she will not follow my traditions. I can't accept as I like to see a wife should follow family traditions. Also this attitude will not help us to gel with each other. But we said we are ready for compromise but we want written agreement so in future she or in laws will not take such false action. I have got recording of all this discussion in my mobile.

2) When I was discussing 1 to 1 with my wife I asked her to confirm clearly whether she can follow as I wrote above or not & she denied so I asked her not to discuss just do wht she wants but I can't be a slave. Indirectly I also said her that let's get free. She replied do whatever you want to do I am ready. I am trying to get in touch with some officer through various contacts to use political help. Can I send my complaint, application on mail to SSP etc. Will they support?

3) I am not clear what they want, I doubt that they will be agree for MCD but in future they may. If I get shifted to my native place than they will be ready as they are behind my job & money. Sometimes I think to leave the job & settle to my native place where I can have moral support from my parents, family & friends.

4) I feel that if my wife will get feeling of divorce than she may refuse to take care of baby & will handover to me which is best thing for me & my daughter.

Sir, further please also recommend a good, renowned lawyer in bhopal who can help. Thanks

fighting for my brother (HR)     16 December 2013

Hi Karan..

Dont fear of Jail  and al... these are tactics to trouble you... you tel your IO to inform your wife n family that you dont worried about any extreme things..

You say you will fight till end as this cases are false.. wen ur wife will know your courage.. she will stop doing this nonsense game..

Regards,

A Sister

1 Like

Karan (Engineer)     16 December 2013

hi experts, 

Situation is a deadlock for me as I don't want to be with my wife & I can't be without my daughter. So I am worried. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 December 2013

karan ji do what i told you earlier go and meet The ssp police he will give you full support , tell him every thing about your service , marriage , allegation, caw cell , threatening from your in -laws side etc keep photocopy of proof with you only to show him 2. No need to be afraid from such non sense family they can not do any thing CM , MP has no power in case if you think they the political leader are trying to harm you then contact me on PM, don't think about to leave your job , if possible bring your sister and parents with you and obtain AB from high court .
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register