Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Software)     10 December 2013

Email proof

Hi,

My wife filed CRPC 125 Case. One point she mentioned in the case is " Her parents paid all hospital bills, and I have claimed the amount later and cheated Insurance company". But the fact is these transactions are cashless and Insurance company paid to hospital.

However When I contacted the insurance company, they said they can provide Email,  and not any certified copy. Will Email work as proof in court? If email dont work How can I force the Insurance comapny to provide ceritifed copy.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

vishak (manager)     10 December 2013

compelling under sec 91 crpc thru court

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     10 December 2013

File the email in the court record.  to prove that document summon insurance official.

1 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     10 December 2013

whether print from e.account should b in colour or black will do ?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2013

C.R.P.C. section 91. Summons to produce document or other thing.

Whenever any Court or any officer in charge of a police station considers that the production of any document or other thing is necessary or desirable for the purposes of any investigation, inquiry, trial or other proceeding under this Code by or before such Court or officer, such Court may issue a summons, or such officer a written order, to the person in whose possession or power such document or thing is believed to be, requiring him to attend and produce it, or to produce it, at the time and place stated in the summons or order.

(2) Any person required under this section merely to produce a document or other thing shall be deemed to have complied with the requisition if he causes such document or thing to be produced instead of attending personally to produce the same.

(Guest)

If the case is in the Family Court, then Section 14 may be helpful in your regard.

It states that a Family Court may receive as evidence any report, statement, documents, information or matter that may, in its opinion. assist it to deal effectually with a dispute, whether or not the same would be otherwise relevant or admissible under the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (1 of 1872). Section 4 of Information Technology Act, 2000, deals with legal recognition of electronic records.

Emails are valid proof in Indian Courts. After enactment of Information Technology Act, 2000, the Emails are valid document in the eyes of law. Hence you can file a case by submitting the printed copy of emails.

You should consult an expert in this regard. You can call me at 09555 507 507 or send me a mail at info@lawkonect.com

-Regards

Advocate Pooja

www.lawkonect.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register