LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     04 December 2013

Any how we have to pay.....

I have many query... but in that most important...

1) Any situation after marriage, may be wife is faulty.... or via versa Husband Have to pay alimony and if it is Child is there Husband have to pay Maintainance or Maintatinance and alimony ?

2) If husand dont want to take divorce but wife wants any how by hook and by crook , Court finalise the case in behalf of wife.

3) If wife says to leave ur parents and stay with me or give me divorce . in that situation what was the solution. or Pls suggest  any organisation who save my marriage also my house and my child. 

Learning

6 Replies

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     04 December 2013

Why only mens suffered in Divorce Case..... ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2013

Marriages are not made in heaven so that the angels and Gods can intervene and advise amicable solutions.  The matter is very simple, she is asking you to setup a separate matrimonial house for the sake of her safety or the child's well being or to avoid any other inconveniences at your house where your parents living a very orthodox may impose certain  restrictions in day to day life..  Why dont you adjust a little at least for the sake of your child and save your marriage. Think over the issue while sitting alone at your home, you will certainly find some solutions.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Save Me n My Wife...

I have many query... but in that most important...

1) Any situation after marriage, may be wife is faulty.... or via versa Husband Have to pay alimony and if it is Child is there Husband have to pay Maintainance or Maintatinance and alimony ?

2) If husand dont want to take divorce but wife wants any how by hook and by crook , Court finalise the case in behalf of wife.

3) If wife says to leave ur parents and stay with me or give me divorce . in that situation what was the solution.

Value your parents?  Forget the wife.

Value your wife?  Forget parents.  

Only above two options for you.  

Parents gave birth to you, looked after you till now.

Wife may look after you or may not look after you from now till the day you die.  Choice is yours.

or Pls suggest  any organisation who save my marriage also my house and my child. 

(Guest)

@Author

Dont ever accept any unreasonable demands...Its duty of the son to take care of their parents in their final stages. If you set-up a separate home, tomorrow your wife will blackmail you to not send any money and will not allow you taking care of your parents medical needs. What will you do then?

Until and unless there is genuinity  in her demands, its very unethical to step down. A dishonest, selfish woman is always a selfish lady no matter whether her demands are met or not.

Coming to your question, if you can prove that she deserted you without sufficient cause, then no alimony for her. Try that. Try oppurtunities outside the country and try your luck there. India is no safe for honest men.

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     05 December 2013

Thanks T. Kalaiselvan,  Helping Hand ! & stalker for reply.

Kindly suggest me  any Organisation , so i will save My Family, My Wife and My Son for all better future.

Option is there... I Know but I want to save and stay with my family. I love all of them. I dont want to distroy any body future and also mine

Plssssssssssssss Suggetions are required.... any guidline u all expert and u seen many family.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 December 2013

WRONG

3) If wife says to leave ur parents and stay with me or give me divorce

its not a ground for divorce.

denying divorce is rule - granting divorce is exception

unless wife proves her case, proves her grounds, she wont get divorce..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register