LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mk (dy director)     26 November 2013

Suspension

sir i am state government employee as dy director . in 30 oct 2013 i am suspended from the services because in custody more than 48 hours. actually the crime was done my sun but the police caught me also because of helping my sun in crime with the some of money and my sun is a student. i have no role in that crime. they caught me and my sun in jail and after one month we released on bail. then i come to know that i am suspended on 30 oct 2013 because in custody more than 48 hours. now what should i do. i want to apply for stay is their any possibility  of getting stay against suspension. or what should i do to rejoin the duties. kindly help me .

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 November 2013

Apply for stay order. 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2013

applying for stay order on a suspension which has already happened and that too without appealing to the deptt............................... it will just enrich lawyers.............................futile exercise.

1 Like

mk (dy director)     27 November 2013

sir can you give me some judgment orders related to such type of cases. so, it will help me.

mk (dy director)     27 November 2013

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

applying for stay order on a suspension which has already happened and that too without appealing to the deptt............................... it will just enrich lawyers.............................futile exercise.

sir can you give me some judgment orders related to such type of cases. so, it will help me.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2013

You already stand advised.

search web for citation.

mk (dy director)     02 January 2014

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

You already stand advised.

search web for citation.

sir i appeal to the ps of my deptt. they reject my appeal saying there is a provision after 3 years. so , what should i do.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2014

I read

"sir i appeal to the ps of my deptt. they reject my appeal saying there is a provision after 3 years. so , what should i do.'

I am not able to understand what you mean

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register