Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupchand D Jawale (System Administrator)     26 November 2013

I am in trouble please help

Hi

My name is Rupchand Jawale.

My wife had suffered from some blood dieses from her child hood and her parents lie and deceive to me and with my family  , she has problem regarding anemia and pencotomenia, after engagement with her, they implant blood bottles to her and they lie that she have fever and illness and hide such thing. but after knowing her truth I am sincerely take her responsibility and continue her treatment with one of the best hematologist in Maharashtra, after 1.5 years of her treatment doctor suggest that to conduct her bone marrow biopsy to find out further problem. Before conducting biopsy I asked my wife that “is your test is conducted before marriage or not? (Because doctor need complete medical history) “That time she told me "No" and after successfully conducted her biopsy. Doctor told us that “she needs to take bed rest, she not able to do heavy work, traveling etc”.  And few days later her ant told me that “her bone marrow biopsy had been conducted before her marriage and her parent is hide this thing and pressurized to me for lying with you”. She is not only lying with me but with doctor also we are very shocked after listing such thing. And doctor is also surprise.

and another problem is that my mother (56 yrs) and my father (62 yrs ) both are suffering from High BP and Diabetes and they are not able to do all work for my family, they are also fully dependent on me

She is lying time to time with me and my family also with doctor and it will be impact directly on her treatment. And she not trusts on me and in my relation. 2-3 times she had broken my trust. I am very disappointed.

So we will decide to discontinued relation with her and send her to her parent’s home. After 2 days her parents demand me 25 Lack (which I cannot afford) and told me that "if you do not give us money then we will go to court".

One month is over from her side no any reply received till date.

Please suggest me how I am treat such situation. Is there any easy way to tackle situation. I have all treatment documents such as doctor prescripttion, Medical Bill and Laboratory reports from my marriage.

Thanks and Regrds

Rupchand Jawale

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 November 2013

Give good treatment. Afterall she is your wife for your life. The love of husband and wife, which is creative of new human life, is a marvellously personal sharing in the creative love of God who brings into being the eternal soul that comes to every human being with the gift of human life.

1 Like

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     26 November 2013

Jawale, Please tell them that you are ready to go to the Court. Also send a legal notice to them stating that you are ready to sign that you wont send them to jail for their alleged fraud if they agree for a quiet dissolution of marriage without monetory demands. Additionally, for my final advice on how to best dissolve your marriage, I request you to post the following 1.Date of marriage 2.Your place of residence 3.Place of marriage 4. Whether your marriage was consummated.
1 Like

Rupchand D Jawale (System Administrator)     28 November 2013

Hi, Pooja

Thanks for your valuable soulution, my date of marriage is 18-02-2010, and my residence at Jalgaon in Maharashtra, and my marriage held at Kinihi near Bhusawal.

Rupchand Jawale

Rupchand D Jawale (System Administrator)     22 December 2013

still no contact from her and no any case fill , so what i do...? please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register