Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shipika (manager)     19 September 2009

Tenant not vaccating

hello,

I have rented my Apt one year back and i am out of country now, this guy never got into an agreement with me ..... i allowed him to move into my house before signing the lease agreement upon promising that he will do it within 10 days.... my mistake. Intiallay he was not even paying me rent and then i threaten him to move court ...upon which he started paying me the rent regularly along with arrears. Now its been one year and one month that guy has moved into my house. And i don't wish him to stay in my house and have given him writen notice to vaccate.

He has promised me twice of vaccating (one he has signed a document of moving out this month end) . But end of month he gives  somes ends of vaccating the next month. He has also put some legal notice outside my house of harrasing him and not paying his adavance back.... which i am ready to return the moment he hands over my keys.

Now he asks for one more month extension.... which i know is another jone and  he won't vaccate.... What should be my stand.... i don't want this guy to be my tenant. How should i proceed leggaly

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     19 September 2009

if there is not written agreement or any stay order standing against u....then dont try to move on the legal side....reason being in courts u ll end up spending too much of money and time and it may take years to get ur propery vaccated.

best solution is, though an illegal way, contact the local police station Incharge may be SHO or Station Incharge.....pay him a handsome amount, he will do the job for u....

i know my advice may sound indifferent to many but to avoid mental agony and loss of money better get the things done the other way.

2 Like

shipika (manager)     19 September 2009

Thanks Mr kiran, i would have done that but this guy's Fil is a lawyer and he is been taking legal guidance from him. Thats where i have landed in soup..... is there any other way around

(Guest)

What Mr.Kiran ji advised absoulatly correct.

shipika (manager)     21 September 2009

Just now we fund out that that the notice posted ur house doesn't have any seal from the Lawyer or any court, my association secretary says its his tactics to scare us ..... he has not paid us rent for 2 mths on the pretext of vaccating the house ... but als not vaccating the house. Also he has locked the Apt and not in town.... what can i do in such case ...Please help..

(Guest)

Take Police assistance.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register