Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Engineer)     11 September 2009

Complaint against SBI Agriculture Development Bank, Pratapga

Dear Sir,
               I want to acknowledge you about my grievance & mental agony what I had suffered during these days because of poor services, carelessness & irresponsible behavior of your bank.
My father Mr.Rudra Pal Pandey had taken a pension loan from Agriculture Development Bank, Pratapgarh(U.P.) near August, 2004.Since then 2000/= Rs. deducted from my father’s account automatically every month. One’s when my father took money more than the limit of bank (Bank was not able to deduct 2000/= Rs in that situation), bank intimated us & my father deposited the money without any delay.
Bank deduction process was going on till July, 2008 & then bank stopped deduction without any notice. We felt that loan is finished. Problem came when bank started deduction of money again after 8 months in March, 2009. When I went to the bank & talked to Bank manager Mr. Anjani about this matter, his behavior was too rude. He said it was because of fault in bank’s system and I have to pay the the interest of this period. I tried number of time to talk customer care & other officers. But I didn’t get any satisfactory response .I mailed many times regarding this matter but neither customer care nor any other officer responded. My father is age of 75 years & he is not able to run here & there to solve this problem. He has gone to bank many times to bank for this issue but he did not get satisfactory response from there.   
Now I want settlement of my problem within 20 days by refunding my money with interest, else I have to file a complaint in Consumer Court as I know every consumer is protected under the Consumer protection Act of Act 1986 and my complaint will be at your cost & expenses and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to your deficiency in services.
Please tell me what should I do regarding this matter

Thanks,
Ravi P Pandey
09711991425, 09350838279
Email ID- ravi_akg84@yahoo.co.in

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 September 2009

Your point is strong. It is fault of the bank not to deduct amount till 8 months and thereafter to demand interest over their on deficiency of service. this is chain of their deficiency in service hence it is a fit case for raising your greivances before DCDRF.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register