LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhilesh (service)     15 September 2013

What to when wife not ready to come back and nor giving divo

WHAT TO WHEN SHE IS NOT READY TO COME BACK NOR SHE IS GIVING DIVORCE....
EVEN SHE TOOK ALL CLOTHES AND JEWELLERY AND MONEY WITH HER...

This is  INTERCASTE MARRIAGE.....AGGARWAL(ME) AND BHAWALPURIA (SHE)
after marriage she acted like a good wife (like giving respect to elders and to speak softly with me n my parents) about 3 to 4 months. After that she started to avoid me n my family. Most of time she tried to restrain herself from intercourse making certain excuses.
after 10 months when she returned from her parental home, created a mess that night,which no body understood. next day she called her father and brother and took all the clothes and jewellery and went with them. We couldn't stop bec. of threat of false allegation if tried to stop them.
Now the condition is that she is not ready to come back after number of calls and contact with her n her parents. They all trying to be ignorant and saying they don't where she is. Now i heard from a well-wisher that she is not going to come back and also will not give divorce. I am the only issue of my parents and my age is 34 yrs. my parents are worried from both sides society, family expansion and false police case.

what to do in this case, how to get divorce.? since the whole situation showed she married for money only..

NO SINGLE PENNY WAS TAKEN IN THE NAME OF DOWRY OR ANYTHING ELSE....GIRL WAS MARRIED IN CLOTHES WHICH WERE PROVIDED BY MY SIDE. NO SINGLE THING WAS DEMANDED OR TAKEN BY ME.

Few Points:

1. We have no issue/kid.

2.  I have tried first two options.

3. What is RCR?

4. Forth point seems to have point. Its about  more than five months. And I have clues where she is?

5. She has professional degree in computers so there is no headache of maintenance.

6. I only came to know that she is in some other city and has taken  admission in some college.

7. She has facebook account on which she has shown her as single. Many male frnds. are there in it.

8. She has said neither she will come back nor she will give divorce...in such case when she is in some other city how can i come to know about her activities like involving in extra marital affairs.....am saying bec. i have sense this during period with her she easily get attracted by opp., s*x.

These above said are the points which i wanted to discuss with you just to get clear about further course......

Thanks.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

1.If you wish to continue with her then try another chance with elderly persons of both families to convince and get her back.

2. If not agreed then ask her to give MCD and move on.

3. If again she is not agree then,the you can try 50-50 solution of RCR in which she can ignore you and become exparte or she will join you on the last day before decree to just harass you.

4. another option ,leave her as it is to complete 2 years of desertion by her.This will be easire for you to proove that it was she who has deserted you without any reason,in such case no maintenance will be allowed to her.

5. In my view the best option is 1 and 4 because here you are not going to loose anything and chances of reunion is also there with 100% divorce if not join's you in the said period.

6. For false and malicious threats start recording and gathering your evidences against her.If her threats doesn't stop then file complaints about her ill threats and desertion without any reason.That will make you safe in future as she will come on record.

regards.

(Guest)

1.If you wish to continue with her then try another chance with elderly persons of both families to convince and get her back.

2. If not agreed then ask her to give MCD and move on.

3. If again she is not agree then,the you can try 50-50 solution of RCR in which she can ignore you and become exparte or she will join you on the last day before decree to just harass you.

4. another option ,leave her as it is to complete 2 years of desertion by her.This will be easire for you to proove that it was she who has deserted you without any reason,in such case no maintenance will be allowed to her.

5. In my view the best option is 1 and 4 because here you are not going to loose anything and chances of reunion is also there with 100% divorce if not join's you in the said period.

6. For false and malicious threats start recording and gathering your evidences against her.If her threats doesn't stop then file complaints about her ill threats and desertion without any reason.That will make you safe in future as she will come on record.

regards.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     15 September 2013

Practicalyy two options:- 

If you want to give maintenance then file divorce.

If you dont want give maintenance then file RCR and after decree of RCR You can file divorce

gd dy (gd dy)     15 September 2013

RCR is just like a pandora box. it attract other cases to counter.

to give the valid reason in reply to rcr and  at the same time to protect right of maint. one shld file other cases otherwise one may not.

richa sharma (jaipur)     15 September 2013

hello , 

U r suffered from your wife . first of all u tell us that ur marriage is love marriage or not . 

becoz if its love marriage we hope so she got  marrriage with u for ur money .

if u don't want to take divorce u file a petition of restitution of conjugal right under hindu marriage act sec 9 , that court binding her for live with u , if she don't come . you file divorce petition court give u easily divorce decree

if u want to take divorce  u file a petition under hindu marriage act sec.13 

and told ur ground (mentaly harresment) u and ur family

hope so after this"ball is in your coot"

rajiv_lodha (zz)     15 September 2013

RCR is a big NO.

Elders/respectables may try to find out a sloution by mutual talk. If living 2gather is not possible, make her agree for MCD

Contested divorce is almost impossible to take in India by husband

If everything fails, start finding a live-in

1 Like

Akhilesh (service)     16 September 2013

Few Points:

1. We have no issue/kid.

2.  I have tried first two options.

3. What is RCR?

4. Forth point seems to have point. Its about  more than five months. And I have clues where she is?

5. She has professional degree in computers so there is no headache of maintenance.

6. I only came to know that she is in some other city and has taken  admission in some college.

7. She has facebook account on which she has shown her as single. Many male frnds. are there in it.

8. She has said neither she will come back nor she will give divorce...in such case when she is in some other city how can i come to know about her activities like involving in extra marital affairs.....am saying bec. i have sense this during period with her she easily get attracted by opp., s*x.

These above said are the points which i wanted to discuss with you just to get clear about further course......

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register