Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     10 September 2013

New --- false dowry case to be put on me --- new

Dear Experts,

I am posting this very first time on internet. Please help & guide.

YOUR HELP CAN SAVE A SIMPLE & HONEST COMMON MAN.

Story of mine

I live in Punjab, have done bachelor & master degree regular from collage.
Got arranged marriage by my family members in jan 2013 in Rajasthan, but I live in Ludhiana. My fathers expires 5 years back. We were 3 members before marriage . Me my mother & grand mother. My younger sister married 5 years back. I know all work of home , kitchen & market as I have responsibility of both. I at age of 30, till now not even single complain from my school, collage, my working place, or any family member. My wife is 7 years younger then me.

I am in private job from last couple of years, but mother is in Govt. job also an graduate. Due to so expensive living, we somehow manage our livelihood with our salaries.

I decided to marry her on basis of she is doing B.com & had a bank working experience f 1.5 years.

I am a family oriented person. Was Living with my mother & grandmother in mother’s self-earned house. My grandmother lives with us from last 15 years.

In very first month my wife starts mental torture to my grandmother. She left home with bags pack one day I was in office. Any how I came from office & settle things get her back. My grandmother is in deep tension. So, we let her stay in my Masi home which in Rajasthan with family member’s decision.

Now as I come to know/nunderstand my wife is mentally like a 5-8 class brain. She never understand things. She nothing knows about family. As I come to know that my in laws provide her papers at home , she never goes to collage or school. She is mentally not well. But she looks ok as per personality. but not  So we are having problems all the time. All the things like kitchen, home, my room is become like messy. But still I got married I tries to let her learn things very politely. She is trying also.

But some days back in august her father came at home & start abusing my mother that she is making me to do cruelty with her daughter. & start shouting I will make u jail on dowry case & cruelty case. He takes her with him & also two Bags already packed at night. Now they me to be separated from my mom after my grandmother. As my mother (old age) is alone without me. Also they want to put false abortion case also to me. But I never did. She was never pregnant.

If she is sleeping till evening my mother never woke up her. Whatever she do, me & my mother never stops her. What I understand she is like a kid only as per her mind, but her mother on phone making her do wrong things like walk from home, says I will suicide if you live here etc. My wife knows about marriage is only to sleep with husband is marriage. She prepare very bad food, but I never complaint. I let her learn with books, tata sky etc, but she is not learning. She is not ready to learn even a single thing as her mind not accepting that. All activities done by her are wrong as per her mind.

I never ever done cruelty to her or my mother did, she is working lady since my born. We are simple & reputed family. We thing they want my mother property. But I don’t want to leave my mom alone. We never ever demand a single penny from them as we are satisfy with our salaries.

As suggested by lawyer. She EVICT me from her property & I live in separated rent home.

Help Required

1.    Now they says take her with you or we file false case on you in Rajasthan. Should I go?

2.    As I come to know she is mentally ill should I live whole my life with her with all my compromises ?

3.    Should I let them file case there in rajasthan ?

4.    How to safe my mother self-earned single property we have ?

5.    Should I take  her back on rented room ?

6.    What & how much punishment will I have to bear if they put false case ?

7.    Could they involve all my family members also in case for punishment ?

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 September 2013

1. Now they says take her with you or we file false case on you in Rajasthan. Should I go?
Take:
bring her back now that separate residence you have taken.

2. As I come to know she is mentally ill should I live whole my life with her with all my compromises?
Take:
She is not mentally ill person. When it is a arranged marriage people arranging such marriages should have scrutinized compatibility and without doing so now it is time for adjustments if supposed to be false cases to be avoided as you don’t have enough grounds to launch civil /criminal cases against her - her side of family. .

3. Should I let them file case there in rajasthan?
Take:
It is not in your hand to let them or not let them.

4. How to safe my mother self-earned single property we have ?
Take:
Mother's self earned property is hers to keep or dispose as she may prefer Your wife has no rights - share in it.

5. Should I take  her back on rented room ?
Take:
Yes

6. What & how much punishment will I have to bear if they put false case ?
Take:
Depends on Act / Code allegations it could be said and not now.

7. Could they involve all my family members also in case for punishment
Take:
May be or may not be.

Observation:
In arranged marriages both TOP as well as BOTTOM of intended couple(s) are checked by relatives as well as would be's apart from checking other traits. Relatives who arranged this marriage missed checking some crucial traits of intended couples thus adjustments is call for the day if cases to be avoided.
Top = Dominance trait of a would be partner.
Bottom = Submissive trait of a would be partner. 

1 Like

Another Victim (Engineer)     10 September 2013

Thanks Very much for the reply ...

(Guest)

@ Querist,

1.    Now they says take her with you or we file false case on you in Rajasthan. Should I go?

Opinion: It's not cumpulsory to take her if your heart doesn't allow you to do so,If you are suffocating with her and every day you think how about your next day with her then I will never suggest you to take her.

2.    As I come to know she is mentally ill should I live whole my life with her with all my compromises ?

Opinion: Who told you?

Do Brahma Jee or Bhagwan Vishnu or Mahesh had come to told you that you are married so anyhow you have to compromise and live with her?

My brother,Life is only for 1 take their is no retake.Live the life for fullest. Don't die at each second with suffocating marriage,if dieing is your hobby then you can continue...

3.    Should I let them file case there in rajasthan ?

Opinion: There is no question of let , it's their choice from where they file false cases.

The only thing you can do is to be as Man,Don't get freightened from these vilians.

Always remember onething "if you need freedom then you have to become fighter".

4.    How to safe my mother self-earned single property we have ?

Opinion: It is automaticaly safe,No claim on self accquired property of mother.Just ask your mother to write a will according to situation that will prevail in future and her wish.

5.    Should I take  her back on rented room ?

Opinion: Already answered see opinion-1

6.    What & how much punishment will I have to bear if they put false case ?

Opinion: First remember one more thing--------there is no punishment in false cases.

All false cases need to be turned right cases first which is next to impossible if you will think like a bullet and act like violen to proove her cases false.

7.    Could they involve all my family members also in case for punishment ?

Opinion: It goes vice versa......

She can even involve PM,president by false cases there is no law for not filing a case but there are every law to proove it right and proove it wrong.

So,it doesn't mean all should shut their mouth and get suffocated by each second.

Wake up my brother for adjusting 35 more years with her will much more harder than adjusting with your fight of 5 years with her for your freedom.

Regards,

A sufferer.....

2 Like

(Guest)

Hi!!!!!!!

After reading your story the only opinion i can give you is that don't spoil your life with a women with whom you are not happy and if she is mentally ill in that case it is advisable to stay away from her...My experience says that the kind of women your wife is she will eventually file a false dowry/domestic voilence case against you and your family the only thing you can do is to delay it nothing else...As per law  so called victim that is the wife can file a case from anywhere but don't be scared from this situation...the allegations which she will put against you has to be proved by her in the court of law to get you and your family convicted for this....your mothers property is safe as it is her self acquired property.Also get in touch with Save Indian Family/Save family Foundation/Sahodar chapter counsellors in your city numbers available on internet...You can also call me @09711259959

1 Like

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     10 September 2013

Agreed to sachar...

D Seikhar G (self)     10 September 2013

@ sufferer I like the way you give moral support to victims as very good advice & explanation given by you,specially this line there is no law for not filing a case but there are every law to proove it right and proove it wrong.

Another Victim (Engineer)     11 September 2013

Dear Experts,

Please help in two more question.

What kind of proof i can arrange after she come back ?
What kind mental test i can go for in ludhiana?  physiology test ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register