Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MS (Engineer)     30 August 2013

Divorce

Hi,

1.1  Year back i got  married ,me  and  my wife   will  be  in my house   and   7  months   back   she  left  me.

- From day 1   we  both use  to fight and   her  parents  involved  on every  issue  and  her  brother  use to threatening me  and  abusing on phone  every  time, my  wife  use  to  give 10K  per  month  for  her  brother  from  her salary

-in feb -2013   she  left me   and   we  use to talk on phone  and  in mails, and  she  accepted  in mail  that  she  had  done  mistake even though  I have  given  my  best, and  told  am regretting now

- We  went for counseling and  4 th  person  interaction   nothing  have worked.

- and   her parents not  ready to  leave her in my home  and she  asked   that  I have to  go their home  and    have to ask  her parents,  which  am not ready to do, so  no mistake from my side, after few  months   she   called  me  and  asked  for  mutual  divorce   but I didn’t accept  at that time,  from that day   she  use  to abuse  me  on  phone   and stopped  talking, and  after 1  month  I  asked  if  you  are not  interest   we  can’t   continue  our  relation  I need   divorce, now  she  is asking  25 L   money   for accepting divorce.

- now  they started  to  lie  on us ,they  included   my  parents  and  my sister  ( she  got  married)  as well  and  going  my relatives  house   and  asking    them for  favor  and    telling  lie  about  us (  the   girl  weapon )

- my parents use  to stay  in my  home town  and both are not  well  in health they  will  go  for  regular checkups ( after   she   left  me  they are staying  with  me  from 4  months)

Can I file  divorce  case, and  precautionary  can i  get   anticipation bail   for  me and  my parents .

I don’t want this  girl, I  have given my best  and  she  ditched   me  just  for  money ,even I  didn’t  get divorce  also   am not ready to  take this  girl  I can be  like this  only for ever.

Just  expecting  an  best  answer  am  pity on myself with  all things   happen in my  life   just  holding my life  for  my   parents, I have to see  smile in their  faces   which I lost.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 August 2013

In your case you can file for divorce in family court as your marriage is not working . The Better option is t file divorce immediately.

In case if you apprehend that she can net you in false case wait untill she initiates any proceedings against you than only you file for anticiaptory bail . File for divorce at the earliest .

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear querist,

As per your query You are in the marital Run and Chase game which is played by your own wife. It is very much to be noted that just few months back she was ready to give divorce but you were not ready and now you are ready but her demand of 25 lacs not acceptable. So,the conclussion says that they are greedy people and definately they will frame you in false cases.

Precaution:

1. File divorce on the basis of mental cruelity alleging the fact which she has done to you and continuous threatning from her and inlaws.

2. If divorce is filled earleir than her false cases then an upper hand will be there in getting AB and proove her allegations as cock n bull stories afterwards.

3. Never succumb on their extortions and demands.

4. Being trapped in false cases are tension till you not recieve AB,once you are having AB then you are free bird to win your next half battle.

5. Always try to negotiate her on Discount when ever you will get chance during mediations or recouncelling.

6. Your wife and In-laws are in much hurry than you as their lovely daughters is ticking like a wall clock at every second,so just wait for the right moment when they will come to you and ask for MCD at very negotiable rate.

Till then hold your nerves and be cool and calm,give support to your old parents as they are the only supporters of your life.

Regards,

A sufferer..

1 Like

MS (Engineer)     31 August 2013

Thanks  for your  reply, I have few  points.

- Now they are not ready to give divorce, in fact  they are going to  my relatives for discussion  ,and she  is  telling i  want  to   come back.

- am  thinking they  are playing strategies  for  money and  make  my  family to struggle  and no  more interest   in  relation with her

-for  sure  they will go  for false  case.

- They go  or not  with false  case , how  the  AB  will support  me. And  whatever  I heard  with friends is  if  they go with false case  police   will  come   even in mid night and  they  can  take  the  people  (  which is  non bail able  warrant )

hope the  below  points might  help for me, which i came to know  after marriage

- She    have  admitted in hospital for  1 month as  she  got   mentally  depressed   ( she  joined in mental  hospital -Bangalore)when she is 19 years  old.-I have records

- Her  father  filed  IP ( Insolvency Petition) in court 10  years  back ( AP),and  they  came to  Bangalore – we  have this  record as well

-  i requested her  to quit the job  for  1 year , and make the relation good   and  join again ,she  said   if  required i can leave  you but  not  my job (  i recorded  this  conversation only  in my mobile  as this is the  last  communication I have  made  with her )

how  many   months  it  will take  to  get free  from all  this, can i go ahead  and  file the case  with this evidence as well...how  much  money  I  might  need  to  spend  ( my  salary  is only 28K ) (lucky  my  wife  is getting 55K )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register