Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (software )     16 August 2013

Some doubt about marriage

hi

i am 27 yrs old and my lover age is 22 .both are majors and problem my girlfriend parents are not accepting for our marriage.shall i approach arya samaj marriage is it valid and is there any kind of problem for us after arya samaj marriage.her parents are not accepting because of caste difference.i am very well setteled in life.plzz suggest me which is best way tht we wont face problem after marriage arya samaj marriage or any other..wil be there any kind of problem from police for us after marriage when her parents complaint abt me.gv me suggestion as early as possible..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
No problem. Just go to arya samaj and ask for marriage certificate.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 August 2013

1.    If your fiancée support you in thick and thin and she commits to this relationship and is not wheeling / dreaming under some puppy-love, then either Court Registered Marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage both are valid form of Marriage in eyes of Law.

2.    If both fear force, pressure from her parents / their jurisdiction police post marriage then seek protection from State’s HC post above stated Marriage ceremony.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register