Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sadguy (a)     03 August 2013

420case

hello all,

1. engagement happend in 2008

2. due to some reasons, girl's side cancelled the engagement in aug 2008

3. in 2009, attacked us (me, my parents, my family members) under 420ipc, dp 3 & 4

4. was arrested and put behind the bars for 7 days. got bail after a week. all my family members got AB

5. case started

6. from 2011-2012, we only appeared the court. the complainint and all witnesses never appeared.

7. in 2013, 15 hearings so far, not a single hearing the other side attended.

8. judge gave a conditional order to dispose the case

9. in one hearing, pp said all witnesses are cut off

10. in the last hearing, the girls' father appeared infront of the judge and said his family (wife/son) is sick.

11. girl got married to some other guy long back and happily settled

12. i stopped looking for marriage becasue of case.

questions:

1. what's going on with the case and not able to understand the status?

2. my lawyer is saying the other part will make chakkar to the court. i said only to relive from this court case. since 5 years, we have running around the court.

3. the court is really blind. the complainnt wasted the court and time by misuing the law and sending me behind the bars, not disposing off the case against non apearance of the complaintant and witnessess. 35 hearings went so far, nothing is progressing. pl tell what i have do to.

4. my good life is spoilt by this blooddy family and the indian court. i am really praying not to reborn in india in my next birth.

pl guide me. i am frustrated.

regards

Learning

4 Replies

Sameer (engg)     04 August 2013

Apply for EX party trial

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2013

you still have not disclosed the facts :-

1. why did they cancel marriage?
  2. what did they come to know which did not know earlier?
  3. what happened betweeen cancellation and filing of case?
  4. what happened to the gifts exchanged during engagement?

sadguy (a)     05 August 2013

Thank you sameer and sudhir.

Sameer - the complaint started visiting from last 2 hearings. in the first hearing, judge was absent and in the second hearing, judge was there and this father said his wife and son are sick and couldnt make it. and hence the judge gave a next date. simply he was lying and making nonsense. Please explain what is exparte trial? how to get rid of this case?

Sudhir - 1. they cancelled the engagement becasue they found a better alliance than us. they created a dirty scence and just to escape they put the blame on us. after that they attacked us by fir and case

2. nothing, they want to escape by blaming us.

3. after 5 months of cancellation, they came in jan 09 and dumped FIR on us.

4. we asked them in the beginning to exchange the gifts. they didnot come forward. we lost all gold that we gave them, cash , mobile to the girl. they just gave me clothes and nothing else. when we asked them, they didnot reply.

he gave false evidences and none of the witnesses are coming to the court.

pl help how to get rid of this case. judge gave conditional order and even then it is still continuing the case.

regards

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 August 2013

It is disheartening. You may go to HC for specific direction to dispose the case in timebound manner.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register