Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishak (manager)     05 August 2013

Mantenance amount

Dear experts

DV case is filed against me which is now on evidence stage.

1) 2 years back i had purchased a plot in her name in Rs 4 lac, however registered at Rs 40000 as per DLC rates.

If i proove that payment was made by me, then weather court will take this in to account while passing mantenence order. Plt registry papers are with her. She has no sufficient income at her own to finance that plot.

2) ON the same line insurance ULIP plans were paid by ne in last four years (premium amt Rs 1.5 lac total) and i have policy details. some are paid online thru my bank account. Weather this will be taken into account ?

HOw will it help ? please guide me

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vishak

Dear experts

DV case is filed against me which is now on evidence stage.

1) 2 years back i had purchased a plot in her name in Rs 4 lac, however registered at Rs 40000 as per DLC rates.

If i proove that payment was made by me, then weather court will take this in to account while passing mantenence order. Plt registry papers are with her. She has no sufficient income at her own to finance that plot.

2) ON the same line insurance ULIP plans were paid by ne in last four years (premium amt Rs 1.5 lac total) and i have policy details. some are paid online thru my bank account. Weather this will be taken into account ?

HOw will it help ? please guide me

Maintenance depends on your income. and your wife's income. The said property etc seizing of such property is not advisable to be thought about now. However, buying of such plot and you paying ULIP money shows that you are in a good financial position, based on this your wife's lawyer may argue to increase any maintenance awarded in the future.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 August 2013

the judge will calculate only your salary and not your past financial position and also if any saving dont show them to the court at the time of fixing maintenance because at the arguments stage you have ample oppurnity to show such evidences

more over if you clarify this words She has no sufficient income at her own to finance that plot.

thus previously she used to work or highly qualified which shows that if she is qualified then you can avoid maintenance 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register