LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     16 July 2013

Private complaint question

I have filed one private complaint in the local court under the section 200 CR.P.C,The offence comitted by some antisocial elements under IPC 153A,506 and before that I have already given complaint to local PS  but police not yet registered the case so I filed private complaint in the court. The Judge taken oath from me and as well as from other two witnesses and after that the Judge referred the case to local PS. I have some questions,Now what will be the next step? now  police will again make enquiry  by calling the witnesses to the police station? and When the police will register FIR and when the accused persons will be arrested?Please clarify.

Thanks,

Narayana Swamy

Learning

4 Replies

Rajani (Advocate)     17 July 2013

You need to make an application under section 156 (#) of CRPC seeking appropriate orders from the Court directing the Investigating agency to conduct a probe and investigate your complaint.

Based on the orders of the court the police will investigate your complaint and call you and the accused for questioning and according file report with the concenred court.

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     17 July 2013

As the court found merit in your allegation after taking pre summon evidence under S. 200 cr.p.c. directed the police to file status report after enquiring into the matter.  You contact the police station and find out the status of the enquiry and when they are going to register FIR or status report.  If you find fishy in police station, again you can approach the court to give direction to the police station to register the FIR in this case. 

1 Like

Narayana Swamy (security)     17 July 2013

Mr.Chandrasekhar,

Thanks a lot for your answer. In how many days the police is supposed to file FIR and submit their report to the court?The court referred my case to local PS on 12th July 2013. How many days i have to wait for thier report? Is thIs their any time limit? Will they send any copy of the report to me also ?

Thanks,

Narayana Swamy

MasangaCZ   17 June 2015

Suppost I launch FIR to the nearest Police station against Engineer who is extremely corrupt but the police did not arrest him immediately ,so the accused apply for anticipatory bail and he got it,then the case is slightly over???? 
What should i do if the accused took anticipatory bail just because of the police neglect or the ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register