Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

experts plz answer some questions of harassed husband...

Dear experts,

PLZ give me the answers of the following queries:

1. How to convince a maoist/wicked/fraudulent wife for MCD.(As there is no mediator and talking to her is unsafe as she is criminal minded and can record conversation of asking MCD and money matters and can utilize later on false allegations)?

2. What if no dowry was demanded from husband and money was willingly transfered by girls parents by mode a/c payee cheque in husbands a/c .(what are the chances of dowry case and in 498a)?

3. Do MCD is challeneged in upper court after its final decree?

4. DO any maintenece case wether 24,125crpc or Interim order is granted by court prior to its decision?(How to tackle and drag the false cases)?

5.  What about the injunction from court for right to residence in dv act as husband don't have house on his own name?

6. What about the fraud marriage and how can be proceeded as fraud has been known after few days of marriage within one year?

7. How to tackle the false acclaim of jewellery in her streedhan(given by boys side and girls side too).

8. Do gift given to Husband by either side as ring,chain,any furniture & household termed as streedhan?

9. How to find that either couple is habitual of s*x if one party denies that one has not consumated married life yet? If found habitual then it shows adultery,do this can treated as ground for divorce (a general situation where husabnd/wife says that marriage not consumated and found both of them habitual in medical test then what will happen,if either of one knows that this consumation is been prior to marriage or after marriage but not with the real legal partner)?

Thanks & Regards,

A sufferer......

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

w8tng for experts answers

-------------------------------------------------------

Need Justice (manager)     15 July 2013

Dear Sufferer,

Ask to advocate Archana she can suggest you some better options.

Regards

(Guest)

Please do not feel bad. You are talking about probabilities, which are "N" in number, such things cannot even be answered by your counsel.  Take one thing at a time.  This is not lightening chess game.

(Guest)

Dear Helping Hand,

Iam not feeling bad as these questions are basic need of any harrassed husband from wife and inlaws.The probablity lies with in each thing so what we are here on this LCI expecting help from experts to share their view so that a victim could come out of his problem.To whatever question your are able to answer you might have answered remaining lies on the other kind experts who wants to share their views and experience on my questions or not?

Note: Ya this is not lightening chess game but also not impossible  to win it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sufferer

Dear experts,

PLZ give me the answers of the following queries:

1. How to convince a maoist/wicked/fraudulent wife for MCD.(As there is no mediator and talking to her is unsafe as she is criminal minded and can record conversation of asking MCD and money matters and can utilize later on false allegations)?

Fall to her feet.  Lure her with wads of money.  If she records such conversation also, then nothing to worry.  You tell in open court, I want chutkaara from this daayan so am willing to part with money as 1 time settlement.

2. What if no dowry was demanded from husband and money was willingly transfered by girls parents by mode a/c payee cheque in husbands a/c .(what are the chances of dowry case and in 498a)?

Criminal minded people.  They can twist and turn anything now.  Their intention of giving money through cheque was itself criminal.  

3. Do MCD is challeneged in upper court after its final decree?

What challenge?  If she wont agree for MCD, file fresh petition in same court which becomes contested divorce petition.

4. DO any maintenece case wether 24,125crpc or Interim order is granted by court prior to its decision?(How to tackle and drag the false cases)?
Decision? If court order IA, you have to pay, if you cant pay go for readjudication to HC.

Tackle false cases?  That is not easy to explain. It depends on what case, and details of that case.

Drag case?  no need to worry about dragging case, your wife will do it. 

5.  What about the injunction from court for right to residence in dv act as husband don't have house on his own name?
If you dont have house, why did you got married in the first place?  Court will issue arrest warrant for non-compliance of such order, if you are not caught, then NBW will be issue, and if you are caught, then you will have to sit in jail until case is disposed.  Free transport, free food, free tea, newspaper, volleyball, carrom, free air are the perks you get inside.

6. What about the fraud marriage and how can be proceeded as fraud has been known after few days of marriage within one year?
Marriage is there.  Two ppl tie the knot.  Boy and girl.  Fraud marriage?  Did not get you.

Once marriage done, done.  Then just dhan dhana dhan goal.  That's all.  Fraud all that nothing.  Either you stay together and repent.  or Roam to court halls and repent.  One thing is for sure, repent is always there.

7. How to tackle the false acclaim of jewellery in her streedhan(given by boys side and girls side too).
You tell you gave her BIL Mercedez Benz A-Class, tell that you gifted your wife diamond necklace worth 5 crores. They tell lies, you also tell lies. Lie to lie tally hojaayega.

8. Do gift given to Husband by either side as ring,chain,any furniture & household termed as streedhan?
Yes.

9. How to find that either couple is habitual of s*x if one party denies that one has not consumated married life yet? If found habitual then it shows adultery,do this can treated as ground for divorce (a general situation where husabnd/wife says that marriage not consumated and found both of them habitual in medical test then what will happen,if either of one knows that this consumation is been prior to marriage or after marriage but not with the real legal partner)?
You mean to say that your wife is a nymphomaniac like tharki??

Enjoy it man.

If your concern is about she asking only for s*x and not preparing and giving food.

Then you tell your wife, ok you ask for s*x 24 X 7, I give it, but without food I cannot perform, you prepare food and give me, me do it 24 X 7.  If you get too tired, file PWDVA case against wife, for asking too much s*x.  Contact TV channels, you will be a sensation overnight!

Thanks & Regards,

A sufferer......

Exhausted now... :-))

(Guest)

Dear Helping hand thanks alot,but no need to be exhausted and giving insane answers........!

This is not a comedy circus going here as you have implicated your jokes.

1.Tell me onething how many husband has house on his own name before marriage? That you have told why you have married if you don;t have home.

2. If nothing can be done on fraud marriage then why section 12 is there in HMA?

3. Just go on her feat for MCD,what you want to replicate in this sentence as anyhow wife is godess you have to be slave at anycost wether she is of criminal minded or an extortionist,doesn't matter.This is a stupid strategy given by you.

4. My last question has not been understood by you,it is not question of tharki? it was simply asked what happens when consumation of marriage not been done but then also in medical report shows habbitual?

5. As per your suggestion in earlier above post in this very much thread-------------------I have to post each question by a seperate thread. i.e, 9 threads i have to post for this common questions to which a well verged experts can give answers in a very gentle and strategic way,where no point of intruptions begins with querry and answers.

Note: Plz dont' mind the straight forwardness of this post as this is only for the insane answers provided by you in this thread.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 July 2013

1. for alimoney you can have a chat with her only words which should not mention amount let her say a amount if you say that no medator means you have to take intitiative alright what about you lawyer take his chance and let him talk to the lady lawyer means your wife lawyer 

2. about dowry you have to show on what purpose that amount was deposited in your account and if any evidence you have to show

3.Mutual consent divorce means acceptance from both the sides and the judge will grant after consulting both the parties in the chamber and even he take initiative to ask her wihout any ones influence you asking for divorce

4.for maintenace cases court will be very serious if you do not pay this will impact on your divorce cases so pay the maintenance and fight for quash of maintenance

5. about house if you do not have any house even if you stay in rented house court will order to stay in rented house or orders to make arrangements for her to provide house what ever it is own or rented

6. what fraud means without your consent no chance right now after one year 

7.if you have any proof like what items they had given stick onthat only and argue that the other items were not given and falsely they had implicated to harass you 

8. yes the gift articles like furniture household items comes under streedan 

9.that has to proved by your side only 

on extreme cases only court will order for medical cases and not all cases if also they want medical certificate then as you say 

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Advocate Mahesh,

plz clarify the following:

1. money is given by them for the purchase of jewellery to her daughter only and for the expence of marriage(in this 75% were spent on purchase of jewellery as what we have given to said wife only and we are having reciept of the pruchasing for the same.Rest all amount invested on marriage.
So,do here any sense of dowry exists as it was not asked from husband nor invested on his demand?

2. Iam not talking about what is MCD,I want to know that if decree in MCD given and after that do among any party can challenge the lower courts decision on this?

3.The house where she last lived is on my mothers name who is widow,do she can take courts injunction to stay in mothers house?

4. The ring,chain and some cash given by them to husband in the rituals of ceremony comes under streedhan?

5. As marriage was not consumated,it lasted only for 2 months(as she was criminal minded,uncultured,illicit in nature and behaviour,aggressive,greedy and physical facts been not shared by her parents before marriage as they have portrayed the girl as educated,cultured,homely and sensitive girl before marriage and doesn't share that her body is burnt from inside.Do these facts not comes under fraud?

6. So if she says that it has been consumated and medical report also says that she is habitual but it might be that she would not be a virgin before marriage or esle would had s*x after marriage,as she is characterless and now she is not living with me also.Then in this case what will happen?

(Guest)

@ Need justice,

1. What lecturing I didn't get you? I think you are making mess of it.If you don't have answer of my querries then plz be a viewer not answerer.

2. Even you are going or have gone with same agony as every harrassed husband goes with,it's not new as you stating.I think by subtracting all the real llb advocates here rest all are victims by any means or else no body has a dream to join as a member of LCI as it is his only desire of life to be a member of LCI.

3. Allies and Foes are everywhere when these type of answers are given by the sake of experts.

Plz stop it----------------

(Guest)

THOSE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED TO GIVE ANSWERS ,ATLEAST DON'T POST FRIVOLOUS COMMENTS

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ajay (none)     15 July 2013

Aa genuine feedback for you sufferer, its not you, who is suffering, its people who are around you included your wife :) Why are you showing you attitude and arguing with good lawyers??

(Guest)

Just look at yourself and the way you keep changing your stories every now and then.

Posted On 02 July 2013 at 01:00 Quote Report Abuse

Dear experts,Its very hard to estate each and every aspects of my fraud and wrong marriage that had happened in jan 2013 as we all were trapped in conspiracies made by girls father and brother before marriage.Following were the things which they have done to hit bull's eyes(trap an innocent groom):

1.The girls father behaved so politely and courtsely as they are from very cultured and spirutal family(favourite for my mothers customs)

2.They stated that girl is educated and preparing bankings and other competetitive exams.(suited for me as education matters alot).

3.They stated that the girl is so much homely that she only look after each and every household works inspite of her study.(that seems she is metorious and yet down to earth).

4.They stated that they are poor but yet managed their children to give respect to elders and to be loyal to his family memebers(sounds petty good for well mannered and cultured).

5.As Iam very philathrophist so,after seeing her I thought earlier many guys would have neglected her after seeing her becz of her ugly looks and living condition.So,if i will do the same then it will be not fair(I took whole situation on myself like if somebody sees me and rejects me then what will i feel after that?

6. My relatives also proppeled me to think the same way as they were.

after several attempts by girls father with shy and tears in his eyes i agreed.

But the real character of the girl and her family came after few days of marriage:

1. Girl is of loose character as she is having illicit relationship with her own bro.(she used to talk hrs in my absent with her brother,even i have caught her talking on phone by locking herself inside the bathroom)

2.She is not even educated and cultured as she used to fart with sound number of times infront of me and my family members(which was very awkard for a new bride)

3.she is very abusive and not homely(gives contaminated food as I found glass pieces and stones causing me to live without food before office and after office).

4.She doesnt  respect my mother and had several abusive words with my mother(my mother is wodow and got shocked after this eveidence).

5.She used to live very unhygienic and vulgar(her mouth and body smells alot for this i had told her to keep herself clean but inspite of this she never listened to me caused me to get away from her)

6.My conjugal life has been destroyed by her behaviour,abnormality and illicit charachter.

But these were not the worst the worst arose when:

1.when all the circumstances become untollerable when she threatned me to face consequences from her brother and father if myself and mother will say anything against her.

2.she doesn't listen any words from me and do all awkard things and always tell lies to me.

3. In my absent she passes jewellery items to her family members.

4. She and her family members eveoked in my house and threatned me that if i will say any thing to her they will drag me into false cases as govt. favours women.

5. She and her bro. and father persists me to transfer all properties on her name or be ready to face consequences.(all are on my mothers name)

6.All things belongs to my mothers name so they have threatned my mother also and spoken vulgar and filthy language on my mothers mobile no.

As Iam innocent and did nothing wrong inspite one thing i.e,I have trusted a wrong girl and family for marriage.

Plz help me how to get out from this hell......

Rahul, Just see what stories have you been telling each n everytime.

I agree lot of LD members do not visit often to the forum due to lack of time.

But you cannot keep telling newer stories each and every time, to get newer answers for your idiotic mistakes.

Just see what you have posted time and again.

Wicked wife and her criminal minded father and brother

Family Law 13 days ago

Family Law 13 days ago

Family Law 7 days ago

I need divorce from my wicked wife

Family Law 12 days ago

Family Law 12 days ago

Family Law 10 days ago

Family Law 10 days ago

5. As per your suggestion in earlier above post in this very much thread-------------------I have to post each question by a seperate thread. i.e, 9 threads i have to post for this common questions to which a well verged experts can give answers in a very gentle and strategic way,where no point of intruptions begins with querry and answers.
You keep posting new stories each and every time, which may please you as.  But result would be the same.

You have accpeted dowry from the girl's side through cheque, which is a crime, and they will surely nail your arse.  You heard it here first.  Make a note of it Rahul.

Note: I do not even mind if you mind the straight forwardness of my reply here.  You surely are bound for more trouble, the way you behave tells it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sufferer

Dear Helping hand thanks alot,but no need to be exhausted and giving insane answers........!

This is not a comedy circus going here as you have implicated your jokes.
NO jokes here.  You are making a joke out of yourself.

1.Tell me onething how many husband has house on his own name before marriage? That you have told why you have married if you don;t have home.

You do not have a proper house as shelter, that's what you told me, if you were on the footpath, why did you gather courage to wipe tears of your would be father-in-law?

2. If nothing can be done on fraud marriage then why section 12 is there in HMA?
You dear, wont learn a lesson like this, there are few people excluding your FIL, BIL, who is called as the Magistrate, who will of course give you full fledged examples to make you understnd why Section 12 HMA is there.  You can as well contact Mister Nitish and become an MP and ask the same in parliament.

3. Just go on her feat for MCD,what you want to replicate in this sentence as anyhow wife is godess you have to be slave at anycost wether she is of criminal minded or an extortionist,doesn't matter.This is a stupid strategy given by you.
Dont be, she will make you a slave, just keep looking at that clock.

You seem to be well-versed with legalities of law, good luck with that.

But dont be under the false impression that you will escape sentence, you will be punished under 498a for recieving dowry [remember, your in-laws have the cheque number, when gave, etc, even if you tell you took money for buying jewellery for wife, for marriage expenditure etc, all that will amount to accepting dowry] you cannot delete such details.

(Guest)

Dear helping hand,

You have lost your helping hand thats why you are speaking like this-----------------as it seems you dont remember your own answers what you have suggested through all above posts,why you are hidding yourself from the other part.Your are recless and so mean .It seems that you have joined with my in laws and giving bandarghoorkhi of 498a.

Remember onething Here i have posted my quesrry related to any harassed husband,the situation and circumstances may be changed at so many times with each individuals.It can not blamed that you have changed your querry.Dear helping hand questions are like quench of inner thoughts one might be asking sevral type of questions but it seems that you have not well verged with humanity and with someone's fellings.You are so hell bent for your own thinking baki sab bhaad me jaayein.

What will happen to me the time will tell me and you both.The only onething I know that i haven't done anything wrong as i have been trapped in fraudulent marriage thats it.So,plz don't speak fouls here .This public forum and every body is free to post hiq querries,If somebody problem in this to answer,then for god sake dont give answers but don't post frivolous comments.

Note: Dear helping hand It seems you have worked alot on me I don't know why you are doing so many hard works for me.I think you are thinking every time about me only.........haaaaaaaaaa

Lagta hai bangalore me kaam kam pad gaya hai-----------Go and ask siddi ramaiah to provide you some junk of legal works.Or else join Corrupt lawyers community where every lawyers are sucking blood of clients like a gready leach and misguiding their clinets and diverging them on the dearth of injustice.

Even I don't mind that you have minded your own faults and you are so egositic that every time you are hell bent to bind your own comments.

Plz stop it helping hand------------I don't need your helping hand as it has been a useless without knowing other's pain.

I expect No more comments from you now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register