Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 June 2013

Love letter from an advocate

lawyers love letter:
HERE'S A LOVE LETTER written by a lawyer to the father of girl with whom he is in love:

Respected Sir,
Greetings and Bes wishes to you.
At the outset let me introduce my self.  I am Raj, a practicing lawyer at___. I submit that the purpose of writing this letter is to bring to your kind notice the fact that" your daughter Meena is in absolute possession and enjoyment of my heart".  However much both of us tried to dispossess ourselves from our respective hearts, we simply could not dispossess ourselves from the clutches of one another's heart.  So you are hereby required to take notice tht I hereby beg of you not to disturb our " possession". Our love towards one another is the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.  It is bonafide and reasonable.  Our love has successfully withstood the prima facie test.  Our requirement of your blessings is imminent.  The balance of convenience clearly lies in our favour and it is earnestly hoped that you would bless us at the earliest.  If you do not bless us then greater hardship would be caused to all of us resulting in gross miscarriage of justice to all concerned.  By showering your blessings upon us you may have the privilege of acquiring the status of becoming a " Grand Father" within a year.  Further I do hereby declare that I only seek the soft and smooth hands of your lovely daughter and do not seek any dowry in cash or in kind.  We humbly pray that you bless us at the earliest in the larger interest of love, justice and equity.
Thank you
                                                        Yours Truly

Thanks to La(w)hter Report

Learning

6 Replies

**Victim** (job)     28 June 2013

gr8 going Adv. Rajoo

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 June 2013

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great! What about the Wedding Card language?

1 Like

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     28 June 2013

Now u have to immediate take actions on this issue.......:)

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 June 2013

No body is there to take action Neha

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 June 2013

the letter is quite relief to our forum and also the words very obedient in writing the letter 

Jolly LLB (PRACTICE)     29 June 2013

Very Interesting love letter Rajoo Sir Law students may use such words to convince lovers parents..Now also post reply of girls father

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register