Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khader (buissness)     14 June 2013

Applying for new agriculture eb service

sir,

we have gone to apply for new electricity service for agriculture use,the patta is in the name my mother

my mother passed away 2 years before,we have got death certificate,varish certificate and notary,noc from village administration.but EB department denies to accept the application.the said to tranfer the patta.

is it legal to say or I can apply without patta tranfer

kindly replay me thanks in advance

Learning

9 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     14 June 2013

first you need to transfer the patta on your name as per the procedure they require

then only you can take connection on your name 

first you need to transfer the patta on your name as per the procedure they require

then only you can take connection on your name 

1 Like

ok sir thank you

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     14 June 2013

you said that it is agricultural land, so apply for mutation i.e., the change of name in the revenue records. get pattadar pass book on your name and then aplly for electricity board.  

1 Like

sir can u elobrate what is  pattadar pass book??

“Pattadar” means includes every person who holds land directly under the Government, under a Patta whose name is registered in land revenue accounts as Pattadar and who is liable to pay land revenue.

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     14 June 2013

yes pattadar pass book may issued by Mandal Revenue Officer to the owner of the agricultural land. It shows that he is the absolute owner and possessor of the said property. that book contains the owner's name, age, occupation, and also entent of the land of that particular person.

“Pattadar” means includes every person who holds land directly under the Government, under a Patta whose name is registered in land revenue accounts as Pattadar and who is liable to pay land revenue.

khader (buissness)     15 June 2013

sir we have done that we have got chitta(land used for agriculture ) from Village administration in our names,then to they refuse to accept the application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register