Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     04 June 2013

Mumbai high court fee for maintenance

Hello,

I would like to know approximate High Court Fee to appeal for the Maintenance order of Rs. 3000/- per month which was passed by Megistrate Court at Kalyan.

Learning

19 Replies

(Guest)

i am not sure about fee(about 200+5) I think but I dont think you can reduce maintenance to less than 3000

1 Like

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     04 June 2013

Fee of Advocate in HC is matter of advocate but in appeal i think you will not get relif. Let us try your luck.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     04 June 2013

Fee of Advocate in HC is matter of advocate but in appeal i think you will not get relif. Let us try your luck.

I have a Delhi court Judgement where it states that if she is well qualified (post graduate and more) and was working before marriage, then am not liable to maintain her as she is capale of maintaining herself on her own. I have all her qualification certificate documents and copy of the judgement.

Just for your info., I do not have an advocate as I cannot afford to hire any since my in-hand salary is Rs. 8,500/- and inspite of she being more qualified than me, Kalyan Court has passed an order of Rs. 3,000/- for her and Rs. 2,500/- for the minor which is absolutely exorbitant according to my salary (all my salary slip and other relevant documents were submitted to the court).

Lastly, can you please help me whether i need to type my petition on Rs. 100/- stamp paper ?

I would highly appreciate your help in this issue.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     04 June 2013

@ rugved,

If the judgment is passed by the magistrate of Kalyan then, you will have to challange it in the Thane Sessions court and  cannot go directly in the Bombay HC.

@ Adv Archana,

I was been told by many advocates that I can appeal to the Thane sessions court to directly approach the Mumbai High court.

I am really confused now.

(Guest)

If wife is working and earning handsomely,then you have a chance.If she isn`t working,then very little chance as around 3000 is considered to be basic for food and shelter.

Hello Red,

If 3,000 is to paid for her and 2,500 is to be paid for the minor as against 8,500/-, should i starve for the whole month in order to pay her maintenance ???? Am exphasizing more on 3,000 and not on 2,500 at the moment.

Damayanti (Unemployed)     04 June 2013

You are confusing yourself.

was maint order by passed by jmfc?

was it under crpc125?

was it a final order or interim order until finalisation of crpc125 suit?

if yes

Then ..... Appeal only lies at Sessions Court and not HC directly.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     04 June 2013

Under sec 125 of crpc, wife is not entitled to get any maintenance if she left the husband society without any sufficient reasons? So my questions are :

(1) wife allegations prooved or not?

(2) Are you ready to keep wife or not?

(3) On what ground / allegations court pass maintenance? because just mere allegations court did not pass final ordeer. 

If wife allegations prooved then you should pay maintenenance and no further releife in appeal. 

please explain birefe on basis of evidence and allegation, 

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     04 June 2013

Why are you not filed RCR yet. As per the bombay hc , If RCR is in favour of husband then wife is not entitled to get maintenanance.

Victim of Greed (Worker)     05 June 2013

@ Mr. Manoj Kumar Jain - Can you please explain what is RCR ?

Victim of Greed (Worker)     05 June 2013

@ Damayanti - Can you please tell me what does JMFC mean ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register