Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Data Entry Operator)     25 May 2013

For good life i want divorce.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am in Gujarat and I arrange marriage @2009. We are living in join family. I have one daughter and she is 3years old. My wife goto her father home (at 03/2012) when my daughter is 1.5year. I registered police complain 2 times; Mahila Police call me and my wife and understand her but she's father refuse. After 1 month I send legal notice (at 06/2012) but still I have no reply and also she not came total duration is (03-2012-05-2012) 1 year and 2 month.

She is false and not to do any work at my home; never cook good food; never do any work perfect means if she clean the florre their is still have dust etc. but I or my family member never say anything about that just bear. Now she is gone and I have to manage my daughter and my job. I deicded to divorce from her and also want to take my daughter. (she is now 3years)

I send legal notice but there is no any reply. What I do?

One more thing that brothers-in-law (my wife's brother) wife also file the maintainance case to my brothers-in-law. Now on 28th may 2013 last judgement.

Help me I want to divorce from this false and cruely family.

I manage my and my daughter life very bestly.

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)

Desertion very good ground for divorce.

File divorce petition based on desertion.

Summons will be served.  If then too she does not turn up.  Then you get automatic divorce.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     25 May 2013

Desertion is the very good ground for getting divorce after the service of summon she doesn't turn up then you will get divorce automatically.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     25 May 2013

@ Mukesh,

As you have already send her legal notices, now you can try sending some mediators to her house and ask her what she exactly want and if she is not interested in coming for cohabitation then, propose her for MCD with custody of the daughter to be with you and part ways peacefully. If nothing fruitful comes out then you will have to file unilaterally.  The ground of desertion is not available to you as of now as its only 1yr 2 m since she has left you. You can wait till the completion of 2 years and file on the ground of desertion but if you want to file now then, with the help of a lawyer assess from the facts and circumstances if the ground of mental cruelty is made out and file unilaterally.

2 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     25 May 2013

pay maintenance and get divorce before getting there are many ways to get divorce in your case you can get mental torture and dessertion you will get but she is not interested to stay with you so go for mutual consent divorce with child custody and get the divorce 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 May 2013

the reasons u mentions do not make out any case for divorce.

ur claim that - she deserted without reasonable cause - has to be proven to get divorce.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     26 May 2013

Contested divorce filed by man in India is very very difficult to get, that too in time.

Desertion is not a ripe ground for u. Put maximum effort for MCD

Mukesh (Data Entry Operator)     28 May 2013

Thank you respected Madam.

Please assist me if I need further help.

Thanking yours.

Thank you Sir,

Please give me further guidence.

In your hope.

Respected Sir,

She want more enjoyable life and also rejected my family member and would like to live with separately. I also ready for that but after that she is totally free and never give me respect. She enjoy her's freeness and freely go to her father's home without any responsiiblity. After what I do? What about my Daughter?

Thanks for guide me.

Respected Madam,

After completion of 2 years and file on the ground of desertion I get divorce diffenetly or I have to fight with her in court for divorce?

Another asking you that If after 2 years she would like to came back what can I do for divorce because I totally broken and never want to live with her; she broke my heart, my love, my faith and also I hate her totally.

Help me.

Thanking yours.

Respected Sir,

Thanks for reply

I understand your reply and try for MCD but she refuse for MCD . . .

After completion of 2 years and file on the ground of desertion I get divorce diffenetly or I have to fight with her in court for divorce?

Another asking you that If after 2 years she would like to came back what can I do for divorce because I totally broken and never want to live with her; she broke my heart, my love, my faith and also I hate her totally.

Help me.

Thanking yours.

Thank you sir promptly and valuable reply.

Help me.

Thanking yours.

Res. Sir,

I send her legal notice to came back and enjoy marriage but there is no reply. My question is that for desertion which time is count when she first desertion is OR when I send her legal notice?

Thanks.

Respected Advocate, (Madam/Sir)

One more thing I forget to mention that before my marriage my wife operation of Meckel's diverticulum and major stiching above v**gina to navel, umbilicus but hide from me. Still he have stichies and I have complete details regarding hospital name, dr name etc. Even after marriage I and my wife both that dr. for further treatment.

They are cheat me...

Help me... Guide me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register