Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudeep (Planning engineer)     24 May 2013

Please study the case and let us know

Dear Madam, Sir,

Kindly study the sace available on https://indiankanoon.in/doc/940687/ and please let me know if she is eligible for the property of her father.

Thanks & Regards

S Kumar

Learning

7 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 May 2013

she has every right to claim share in his father property when ever she likes and can go to court on this order

as the court it self made it clear 

"We also make it clear that the minor girl Shravani shall be entitled to claim right in the properties of her father-appellant according to law in her own right, as and when occasion arises."

1 Like

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     24 May 2013

Dear querist, According to that judgement she is eligible for the share of her father property. So don't hesitate and file a partition suit for getting her share
1 Like

Thank you very much sir for your quick reply. If father haven't kept anyproperty on his name but on my stepmother and their children. What Will Happen?

Thank you very much sir for your quick reply. If my father haven't kept anyproperty on his name but on my stepmother and their children. What Will Happen?

(Guest)

@Querist,

I haven't gone through the cited judgement,but based on your query,in general,if your father has transferred the property in the name of your step mother and her sons/daughers,you can still claim for the property which he is holding in copercenary with you.

Copercenary is used in the context here 'Not Self acquired property'.

Note that in case your father tries to transfer copercenary property to others, you can also go to civil suit seeking injunction.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

1 Like

(Guest)

@Querist,

In reference to your PM, I have gone through the judgement.There should be no doubt that the minor girl is entitled to her father's property when she turns a Major.

I have already replied your raised concern in case no property is in the name of Herein called 'Appellant' or 'Father'.

Further(If need so arises)

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2013

why do not you bring all facts in this query instaed of expecting experts to findout facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register