LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Saleem (pvt)     16 May 2013

Call from amit rana +911164722463

6th May and 8th May 2013 I got a call from Mr Amit Rana +911164722463, He told he is from high court and he asked about some person. I dont know the person so i disconnected the call stating wrong number more over he is speaking to me in hindi I am from south india so I dont know hindi. Again they called and enquiring about some one named (Nazeem Khan) I told I dont know he gave my old address and my position my company details, also he told he got all the neccessary information from the internet (probably he is refering my resume which is more than two year old). only the relationship is the address what they were refered it was my old address, Also he told he will give my detail to Karnataka police to verify.

Who is this guy why he have to call my number and why he have to collect my details from Internet 

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     16 May 2013

ignorn such calls.If calls again then tell him to come to your police station to discuss the reason for calling.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 May 2013

Such calls are usually made by recovery agents posing as Police Officials/High Court Officials and usually they are nothing more than clerk of some advocate of the company’s collection/recovery agency etc……..

He might have accessed the profile of this Nazeem Khan from Facebook etc and is trying to locate his contact details.

Next time record the call and handle him firmly and caution not to call you again.

1 Like

Mohamed Saleem (pvt)     18 May 2013

Thank you all ....

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     19 May 2013

If he calls again tell him that "I will give police complaint".  then he will not call you again. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register