Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KIRAN (NA)     13 May 2013

How govt male employ give divorce to his govt employ

HELLO ALL

I HOPE I WILL GET THE RIGHT GUIDENCE WITH THIS POST

AM A GOVT EMPLOY AND MY WIFE IS ALSO GOVT EMPLOY WE GOT MARRIED IN 2011 AND WE HAVE 5 MONTHS KID WHEN SHE WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT SHE FORCED ME TO COME OUT OF MY FAMILY ON CONDITION OF RETURN TO FAMILY AFTER DELIVERY. BUT SHE REFUSING AND TOURTURING ME 

AM WORKING AT HYDERABAD SHE WORK IN OTHER DISRICT AND LIVING ALONE THATS WHY I REQUESTED HER TO COME IN TO THE OTHER HOUSE (WE HAVE THREE HOUSES) SO THAT WE LIVE HAPPILY AND SUPPORT OF FAMILY BUT SHE REFUSED

I GO TO HOME WEEKLY ONCE OR TWICE BUT I NEVER SUSPECTED HER CHARACTOR. FOR THE SAKE OF KID I REQUESTED HER TO COME HOME BUT SHE REFUSED TO COME SHE EXCLAIMED THAT SHE DONT WANT TO DO SERVICE TO MY FAMILY AND WANT ENJOY HER LIFE ALONE THATS WHY I ASKED HER TO SHIFT OTHER HOUSE 

IN THIS REGARD MY BROTHER CAME TO OUR HOME TO SETTLE THIS BUT SHE SCOLD HIM AND CUFF ME LOT AND BITTED ON MY RT HAND (U CAN SEE THE PHOTO) AND SHE ONLY CALLED TO 100 NO THROUGH HER MOBILE

AND POLICE CAME TO MY HOME TAKEN ME TO POLICE TATION AND TOURTURED ME ALOT

AT THAT  TIME SHE EXCLAIMED THAT

I BEATED HER BADLY (BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ON HER BODY)

I HARRASED HER FOR DOWRY

I WANT TO MARRY OTHER GIRL

AM NOT GIVING MONEY TO HER FOR THE MAINTANANCE

THESE ARE ALL TOTALLY BLAMES ON ME WITHOUT PROOFS

AND THE FAMILY POLICE WERE ALSO HER SIDE THEY DIDN LISTEN TO ME AND FORCEFULLY TAKEN A LETER THAT I SHOUL GIVE 10000 MONTHLY TO HER

HERE MONEY IS NOT A MATTER BUT SHE DONT WANT ME, SHE WANT TO USE ME AS SOURCE OF MONEY

NOW MY QUIRY IS THAT

I WANT TO SEND DIVORCE NOTICE TO MAKE FEAR AND COME BACK TO HOME LIVE WITH FAMILY ?

IF I RELLY WANT TO GIVE HER DIVORCE WHAT IS THE COST THAT I HAVE TO PAY DO I HAVE TO GIVE HER HALF OF MY SALARY (HER SALARY IS EQUAL TO MINE) ?

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

HOW MUCH TO SPEND

Learning

11 Replies

Anonycity_101 (Consultant)     13 May 2013

If you are filing for divorce, don't expect her to come back and lead a happy and normal life with you. If you just want to make her come back, you should explore other options. Going to court is the last resort - going by what you said, your wife will definitely agree for divoce.

As she is employed she might not get any maintenance from you.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 May 2013

1.    The law is not different for Govt. servants and general public who are nationals of Indian Republic when divorce is sought.

2.    Now-a-days with empowerment metro working wives are becoming adventurous curtsey blessings of certain emancipated female like @ hema, Law Officer among us in LCI who clap on reading husband being beaten up as some sort of highest in gender award Law officer gets. I say even more and more Indian men fall silent prey of domestic physical abuse / violence and your annexed pic. shows such silent happenings in metro India which are now coming out in public domains.

3.    First hire locally an advocate found via reference.

4.    Take his assistance and first get an MLC case made out against your abusive metro wife citing attempt to murder before the wounds heal up. [The image should have date/time digital print if it s a digital image.]

5.    Then take assistance of same advocate to file a divorce case under mental cruelties ground under HMA (assuming it is a Hindu marriage of the couples). Also claim for child custody under GWA Act.

6.    Since both are working you need not have to anything to your metro wife.

7.    Since both are working the maintenance is only for the child which is co-extensive means half paid by both parents to what Court decides as and when maintenance case for minor is filed.

8.    There is no such law on 50% share in properties. Status of the spouses since marriage is criteria to decide on full and final alimony payment, since she is also equally earning similar to your Grade – Scale of pay chances of almost negligible alimony are there if pleadings are done well before a Court.

9.    All properties should have been self earned means their finances should have been from your pocket.

10. The under duress documents that got signed they will produce at some point of time which is in your favor evidence of mental cruelties which your advocate will plead how.   

All above are in case you want divorce from your violent abusive metro wife and custody - visitation of minor child and if you want to call back your wife and restart family life then above are not practical advice for restarting you need to file restitution of conjugal rights if your metro wife is not stayign with you at your matrimonial home.

Decide one time what you want out of such physcial beatings then again come back with more questions we will help you understand battered spouse in better ways.

Note:-
Kindly use lower caps while addressing to forum otherwise it looks you are shouting at us for no fault of us. Reason being if you can read lower caps replies then even if you wear bifocal lenses you can jolly well address queries in lower caps.

1 Like

sir i tried a lot but she refused and harrasinig me with vulgar language and she started beating me which i cant bare and in my entire life i never humiliated ever as it was in police station. i worked as a vice principal and rt now am a gezzeted officer in govt

if she agree its ok if not i want to take divorce

AM VERY THANKFULL TO U SIR

TOJOBSINDIA

THIS IS VERY NEEDFUL TO ME SIR BUT HOW MUCH IT COST AND HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE

what is this jobsindia business here? are you trying to spam us?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 May 2013

1.    Fees of lawyer are dependent upon their caliber as found via reference from family – friends.

2.    Once a solid MLC (medico-legal case) instituted which is advised to be filed at the earliest before wounds dry up the divorce case will close up very soon unlike conventional cases as Government servants are basically cowards (this is for your metro wife said so) and she will love to protect her cushion government job then get embroiled in cases and sightseeing’s of Courts.

3.    However daily invest time in reading family law discussed messages silently and built up basic knowledge of family law as this forum has wealth of information.

Note:-
Kindly use lower caps while addressing to forum otherwise it looks you are shouting at us for no fault of us. Reason being if you can read lower caps replies then even if you wear bifocal lenses you can jolly well address queries in lower caps.

[Last reply]

2 Like

AND AM BELONG TO SC CASTE (MADHIGA) AND SHE IS CONVERTED CHRISTIAN FRON SC (MALA) OUR MARRIAGE IS CHRISTIAN MARRTAGE. PLZ NOTE THIS POINT SIR

SORRY SIR THAT WAS NOT MY INTENSION HE GAVE VERY DETAILED ANS THATS WHY

well, I'm sorry - i didn't notice that it was the username of the learned member. my apologies to both of you.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     14 May 2013

Now days metro wifes are biting :(

Oh my God there may come a day when we would have to take injections similar to those given to us when a dog bites .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 June 2013

you said

"AND AM BELONG TO SC CASTE (MADHIGA) AND SHE IS CONVERTED CHRISTIAN FRON SC (MALA) OUR MARRIAGE IS CHRISTIAN MARRTAGE. PLZ NOTE THIS POINT SIR"

If you are SC then on record you are Hindu and marraige with chirstian is valid only under Spl Marraige Act.

If you zare marraied as per christian rites then marraige is valid and you had lived with this lady making her to believe as being a legally wedded wife so the rape charge awaits you as soon as she gets enlightened.

If there is evidence of chrsitian marriage inchruch and you claim it to be valid then you have to agree not being a Hindu.  In such case the SC benefit if claimed by you in your deptt will be fraudulent and leave aside losing job you can be in jail also.

You said that you were taken away by police and torture. So you were in custody? have you intimated the custody to your deptt?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register