Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 May 2013

1.    Next time when you write in forum use small caps not upper caps, it looks you are shouting at experts. Even if one wears ‘bifocal reading glasses’ if s/he can read messages in small caps then I don’t see any issue in using small caps.

2.    Giving dowry is ‘crime’.

3.    Giving money in promise to seek Visa is also crime.

4.    British Embassy does not come in picture.

5.    Office of Min. of External Affairs, New Delhi is concerned Authority to help family but for god sake donot mention before them that for sister’s Visa family paid earlier 15 L and later another 15 L.

If suggestion to be followed then better to seek ex-part divorce and re-settle sister which will come out to be cheaper in long run than chasing for closed Foreign Visa for spouse under category sponsorship scheme.
Reasoning:-
For your info. now-a-days Tier I Visa is closed and previously the money that is alleged to have been asked were to show he has sufficient funding in his saving to claim Tier I Visa right to live / Extension thereof and find highly skilled work / job without need of sponsorship. Now that this scheme is closed temporarily chances of your sister being sponsored by a Tier I visa holder is also bleak. Chances of all these known to Indian Courts are least expected hence such ignorance opens doors for 'filing' all sorts of Criminal family law related case if given an option but it is a long journey hence still suggest to follow short suggestion stated as above.

1 Like

Good Boy (None)     10 May 2013

Sam please express your thoughts to tackle another anti- male forum, where feminazis are gargeling venom against men (even their own father , brother, son & husband)----- https://www.indusladies.com

(Guest)

YOU CROOK I ASKED FOR ADVICE YOU ARSEHOLE WANT TO ABUSE ..........................PLS DONT COMMENT IF CANT HELP GET LOST FROM FORUM AND IF HAVE GUTS DISPLAY YOUR PROPER NAME ON FORUM AND YOUR MAIL-ID YOU #$%^&&*

(Guest)

thanks for tajobindia sir.....................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register