Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     06 April 2013

Caw cell

Hello

I've been applied for RTI application for my complaint copy on feb 8th 2013, but still no response from there, Now i'm trying to apply through online. But I'm not aware that, CAW cell comes under which ministry or department.

so pls help me out.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 April 2013

Dear rajiv No need to worry, the time period is one month/30 days if you send this application through post then wait 3-4 days and if you applied in person in their office wait 2 days may be they send the reply via speed post or Registered post.

CAW cell comes under the police Authority

1 Like

krishna sona (Deputy manager)     06 April 2013

Dear, Generally CAW cell not provides complaint copy on first RTI, you have to wait for 30 days. But you will must get reply on RTI, then write to RTI to first appelette authority, my first appeal can help you, but if both fail then you need to wirte to second appelette (CIC) then you must get.

Do all correspondance through speed post only. Also read CIC order in case no. CIC/SS/A/2010/000518 dated 12.01.11

all the best

1 Like

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     09 April 2013

But almost 2 months done for my application. And police authority not showing at the time of online. RTI request. pls letcme help.

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     15 April 2013

Hello Nadeem Ji

Pls let me know , when i'm trying to file a online RTI request on "https://rti.india.gov.in" , at the time on department selection "Police Authority " dose not show in dropdown list. So pls confirm , which one i select from below mentioned dept. 

1. Ministry of law and justice

2. Govt. of NCT of Delhi

3. National women's commission

4.Ministry of Women and Child Development

Pls sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register