LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajith (TL)     25 March 2013

Caste certificate in english

Hi I am residing in Karnataka by birth. I am 28 years old  & I belong to ST & i have my caste certificate for the same. But the caste certificate i am having in regional language Kannada. I applied for Govt job now & got t to a Bank. Now they asked me to submit the English copy of the certificate with short duration of time. I dont know how to get it within a short time, Now a days in Karnataka(Hope in all over india) caste certificate are issued through Nemmadi Jana Seva Kendra. I am presntly now in Banglaore & my home town is around 400 KM from Banglore(in Karnataka only). Can any one suggest is it possible for me to obtatin the Englisgh copy of my caste certificate in Bangalore Itself? I have original copy of my caste certificate in Kannada with me. Please suggest me how can i do? Due to some personal reasons i am not in a position to travel back my native & get it done.

Waiting for your suggestions to proceed.

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     25 March 2013

Try to persuade them that Kannada is also an Indian language.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 March 2013

due to online service now

so first you consult your nearst office and tell the situation as your possess a orginial in kannada language caste certificate and request to issue in english language or pursuade with the bank officials to give some more time to submit the caste certificate as you should move to native place and will provide 

first consult the issuing authority 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2013

you can visit court complex there are licesed  translators.

1 Like

Ajith (TL)     27 March 2013

Thanks a lot for timely help.:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register