Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunitakamtekar (mgr)     18 March 2013

Success story.......

hello sir,

this is not actually a querry........ but a sucess stroy...

girl registers false 498a in 2008

2009- girl petn maintenance asking 60 lacs

2010- Divorce petn by girl.

the boy knew how the pull the matter and made the girl frustrate by tarik pe tarik in family court.

her family was fed up and they were ready for compnding/withdrawing 498a. 

after that withdrawal of maintenace and then mutual consent divorce.

girl wasted 5 years and got nothing. whereas the boy was already in relation with new GF and was father in this live in reln of 2 years daughter.... he succesfully hide the new relation.

hats off to him. i guess he will officially get married with his girlfriend and adopt his son. (just to manage the DOB)

his life was routine and regular.

girl on the other hand was frustrated upset, grew fat, aging, etc.

all false 498a lovely wifes beware of ur false cases as they will land u in sh*t and u will get F***** up without any real pleasure.

sk

Learning

13 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     18 March 2013

This is not a success story.. !

Don't misguide guys who are fighting...if caught then it will create more problem for them!

abdul (MD)     18 March 2013

5 YEARS!!!! OMG it is scary and was all this worth 5 years????

someone lost 5 good years of one's life and i dont know how much of my time and years my cases will consume, considering the fact i'm still in infancy  :)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 March 2013

I agree, this is not a success story. This is dilly dallying tactics, which should not be encouraged.

Also, the guy can be hit badly if by any chance the second girl also gets against him.

3 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 March 2013

I agree with my sensible friend Shonee, however there are many cases where I had seen guys selected few ladies who are happy with them and leading happy life. It is upto an individual stuff. Afterall 498a hit husbands have mindsets nothing to loose further so they become adventerous and spell loud who cares ? They are encouraged by none other than judiciary pace

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 March 2013

I am one of them dear.

I found my current wife even when 498a was pending against me. But then I fought back with all my might to end the cases in the fastest possible manner to get married to the lady I love.

And when you think of the other lady, what legal status she has when she is not legally married to you. a KEEP??? Would you want to give such a status to someone you love?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     20 March 2013

Good show. The husband in this story did the best he could under the circumstances and proved to the world that he is capable of having a loving relationship with a woman. The 498a wife lost 5 years of her life, while the husband lived normally. This is an example which all 498a accused men should try to emulate.

www.mehnat.in/wives.html

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     20 March 2013

Agree With my Friend SHONE and Ranee ,

There are thousand cases where poor husbands are victim of females taking undye advantage of false 498 a and domestic violence , they still fight , they get tortured , frustrated but they leave it they DONT ENTER WITH ANOTHER WOMEN JUST TO SATISFY THEIR NEED OR TO PROVE THEIR MANHOOD.

This is not success story its just taking advantage of loop holes of the judicial systme if there is 1 hint to the first wife and if she proves her husbands relation with another girl during the time of these cases  then god save that boy. might have to face case from second wife also.

DINESH

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     20 March 2013

I personally feel the husband got the justice by himself when judiciary delayed it..

When wives can take loopholes to harass husbands, what is wrong in giving them back. Of course I like Shonee way,  but judiciary enjoys not considering the feelings of harassed husbands. Ex : I filed in May 2011, and after two years, I got my first evidence date in June 2013. And it will take another 2 years to come to conclusion. Who will compensate my lost time of 4 years in between? Will judiciary make the earth to rotate 4 years reverse?? Will judiciary order nature to bring back lost four years?

And moreover these husbands don't treat them like concubines, it is love with live-in and waitng a time to declare their union to world because of poor judiciary system. And women also understands it, the marriage is for society but for two minds which love, they are already in marriage. And why would these harrased husband need to care society which is at dismay in dismissing indiviual pain and harass them in further forms.

And at the end, in any case the first one will be divorced and husbands take these routes only when they know that reunion with false 498a wife is not possible.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     20 March 2013

@ Dinesh,

When wives can take loopholes to harass husbands, what is wrong in giving them back. Of course I am the one like Shonee, waiting my case to be over before proceeding my life with another good lady, but judiciray enjoys not considering the feeling. I filed in May 2011, and after two years I got evidence date as June 2013. And it will take another 2 years to come to conclusion. Who will compensate my lost time of 4 years in between? Will judiciary make the earth to rotate 4 years reverse?? Will judiciary order nature to bring back lost four years?

And moreover these husbands don't treat them like concubines, it is love with live-in and waitng a time to declare their union to world because of poor judiciary system. And women also understands it, the marriage is for society but for two minds which love, they are already in marriage. And why would these harrased husband need to care society which is at dismay in dismissing indiviual pain and harass them in further forms.

And remember at the end, in any case the first one will be divorced and husbands take these routes only when they know that reunion with false 498a wife is not possible.

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     20 March 2013

@MSK _NEED , You are right on your part and end of the day its our perception , further i am not facing 498 or not had but i am facing false 306 by a girl so i can understand about harassment as i am visiting court since 2007 and no one has turned till date.

Its ok friend dont take it hard.

Bye t c and all the best hope atleast nature justice will not be partial and husband will be happy now...

(Guest)
Its shame to read such abusive query and the level of contents on a Law website. Surely illustrate the kind person you are. It is very easy to say False 498a wife, surely this case is not ladder to Divorce and find new lover and secretly stay with her during case trial and get married to her later. Do you people ever think that a women faces while fighting justice for herself and children. One thing I surely agree - you have fight for your rights.

srk (Service)     19 April 2016

@aman, if only one lives through those cases they will know what they have to face. most of the cases reported are false. any issue can lead to 498a now a days as there is nothing to prove, its wife word againt the grooms whole familly and relatives, even if the husband is acquitted, neither the wife not the cop is punished for filing a false case, and that too after going around the court for 5+ years. our great Indian Judiciary and law Enforcement would not have time to read the complaint and ask even the basic questions before filing FIR or charge sheet, Giving and Taking dowry are both illegal and punishable by law, so why in the hell are the grooms parents arrested and brides parents are let alone.

Do you realy think the queriest is happy living the life hiding from the society and friends? he has done what he felt was most appropriate within the scenario he is in, not necessarily correct all the time.

If a husband applies for a divorce without wife consent it will surely lead to 498a, but if a wife applies for a divorce there is not much a husband can do. how many cases are registered against wife for abuse of husband? does that mean no wife in India abuses her husband? dont be gened biased.

(Guest)
I am not being gender biased. The person who illustrated his query & his content are not appropriate for this website. It shows the kind of Human he is. Such acts/statements needs to be reported in court/ andthis website. It's shame ! No one has any right to lead to someone life that they have lost hope in living and while being married He/She is involved in adultery act. If your Daughter or Sister faced cruelty bcoz of Dowry & Domestic violence - what value you will teach her. Bcoz of our weak law & mentality of men/family we have so much crime against women & kids. Even if death occurs - their is no strick punishment. True or not? I have faced cruelty because of Dowry demand. I only know what I am going through while fighting for the rights of myself & kids. Sometimes I feel why I wasn't born as male in India - isn't it easy to escape & hide from society & live happy. Right na? Law is made appropriate for all. SC court has given strict conditions to police for such cases. I too feel that the Husband is main culprit - if he wants he can stop this dowry harrassment. I only wish the laws were more stringent for domestic violence in India. Be part of problem solving not trouble making ! However, there are several men in our country who don't need Dowry at time of marriage or after. They respect & support in all situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register