Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce for dowry

Pls advice me,

Hi, myself Mansi married to Karan 8 month  back,  after 1 months of marriage my husband, mother in-law & father in-law started giving mental & physical torture to bring dowry,  I objected for it... Because of it my husband torture me for divorce and blackmail on that issue to me. Still I am staying in Father-in law's house & my husband not coming to home from past 6 months my husband also not interested on me. I am daily getting torture.  Please help me  so my few que are .....

1) Divorce possible within 6 month of marrige  for any  reason......without her wife permission and willing !

2)  what will i do ?

3) Any strong action aginst those type of greedy people ?

Learning

5 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 March 2013

What exactly do you want Mansi???

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

(Guest)

@Querist,

Replies Question-wise

1.No,Minimum 2 Yrs required for divorce.Minimum 1 year required for 'Judicial Separation'.

2.If you want to get your rights without filing Criminal case and saving your matrimonial home,you can go for the provision described in 'Protection of Woman from Domestic Voilence Act 2005'.

3.For getting them punished Severely, you can use the provisions of 498-A of Indian Penal Code 1860. But,Personally I would not recommend this Extreme Step as it would bound to affect and destroy your matrimonial home beyond doubt.

Therefore,Act accordingly and wisely.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

(Guest)

@ newS_know!!! : Thanks

@ Shonee Kapoor :

Sir,

I face false allegations in fake divorce petition against me before 6 month of marriage for  money, jewellery demand etc. , 

also my father-in law  mother-in law and husband all are not interested in me, because i refuse him on money demand. Now a day

they scare me by puting this petition against me. He refused to talk to me and hit all  counseling from me. They all are leave 

the home without any notice for  throw me out of the house.

Now what i do .....????

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 March 2013

Mansi, my friend,

Always approach the lawyer with I WANT THIS you please help me HOW TO DO IT.

Confusion would stem your action.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Shonee kapoor : ................Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register