LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Singh (project engineer)     16 March 2013

Urgent marriage registeration

I want to get married with my girlfriend, my parents are against the marriage , i spoke with few agents but i am confused , few of them  are confident of registering our marriage in one day as per hindu marriage act and few of them are talking of 1 month procedure in which notice is sent to home address,would it be legal if i get married registerd in one day,and do court also sends notice in this case. pls help me....we are 25 & 24 years ,I am living in delhi.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 March 2013

1. Meet registered members of the Bar (means an Advcoate - officer of the Court) and not Agents (means touts; Jolly LLB) to seek clarification.

1 Like

Thanks  for rep ,
Is it possible to register marriage in one day ? we just want our marriage to be legally registerd .
If yes , please brief the process so i can make arrangements .

thank you

M. Minhajuddin (Lawyer)     16 March 2013

Yes,under  special marriage act,a notice is sent in 30 days after the submission of your marriage forms. Under,Hindu law,a marriage can be registered in a single day.If you have any query,feel free to ask.

Minhaj

Advocate

1 Like

Hello minhaj sir ,
can u brief me the process of marriage registration under hindu marriage  act . Is it necessary to get married in arya samaj before registring under hindu marriage act ? please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register