LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Hma24 interim maintenance of 20000 passed , husband lost job

On 11-03-2013 In Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Judge has passed Interim Maintenance of 20,000:00/- per month in HMA24  and 5000 as interim Litigation Expenses. 
Even though i have submitted the below documents.
1) Lost my job, email communication of me and my HR, asking me to resign from the company.
2) She has completed M-tech in Bio-technology, certificate for the same.
3) Her Previous working experience certificates, offer letters, joining letter duely written and signed by her own handwriting.
4) Her various Bank Account statements where salary was being credited.
5) Attendance register signed by her while working as lecture
6) she had left the jobs on her own will.
7) now presently working in Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.
8) written arguments submitted, with all the Supreme court citiations for not granting Maintenance.
9) No kids born out of the wed lock

I could not understand why the judge has passed such an high order. one more thing is her father is an additional public prosecutor in Machilipatnam. Recently she has filed crpc 125 and DV also.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 March 2013

1. Were your submitted docs MARKED as in made numbered material of the case file with Court?
2. Were your submitted docs Certified copy ever gathered by you?
3. Go for Review / Appeal based on structure of the Court as per your pocket r/w based on a better pleaders support.
4. In my opinion 'loosing job' and 'termination from job' have diametrical opposite relief’s in maintenance cases inspite of her education / qualifications.
5. Your case is now resting on 'abilities' funda summarily followed by the Courts.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register